Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

GearBest Giveaway: 2 pieces of Opus V2.1 Battery Chargers for free!(closed)

re: GearBest Giveaway: 2 pieces of Opus V2.1 Battery Chargers for free!(Nov 6th update)

Having just built a 900mW 635nm laser in a Cyprus II host, I am voting for the Mitsubishi 9mm 635nm 1.8 watt laser diode. I am very interested in getting that kind of power out of a handheld pointer. I am very interested in the beam profile, and what it would take to get a nice focused dot out of the diode. :beer:

Last edited:

rhd

re: GearBest Giveaway: 2 pieces of Opus V2.1 Battery Chargers for free!(Nov 6th update)

It would be nice to have a good quality, cheapish MT-G2 flashlight. The MT-GS LED's would be good to.

Cree Components Products XLamp MTG2 EasyWhite

MT-G2 : Led Flashlight-International Outdoor Store

This is an excellent suggestion. I'm sick of having to order from these guys:
http://www.kaidomain.com/product/details.S022187

Would love for GB to stock them, and hopefully beat the price a bit.

Hi all LPF members,

It's now 10:00am in Beijing Time of China, giveaway closed now! Thanks for all of you joining, :beer: I will pick the winner later today!

It's time to wait the winner!

Regards,
GearBest.com

Last edited:

rhd

It's time to wait the winner!

More importantly, which items are you going to stock?

I sure hope it's some of the truly unique items like non-445 diodes, and not just more flashlights and batteries.

Hi Laser Project, although, the post is a little late, but I will regard you as #55 to have the chance to win the prize! Hope you can enjoy it too!

More importantly, which items are you going to stock?

I sure hope it's some of the truly unique items like non-445 diodes, and not just more flashlights and batteries.

Hi rhd, In the future, we will stock more and more products related with the lasers, including diodes, if you have any suggestion, please post it or PM me! Also thanks for your supporting this time! :D

15:00 of Beijing time, updating.

Hi rhd, congratulations, you are the lucky one! I will send a private message to you, please check it!

Last edited:

rhd

Hi rhd, congratulations, you are the lucky one! I will send a private message to you, please check it!

That's very exciting! Thanks!

As it turns out, I was very fortunate to have been given one of these chargers by fellow forum member IWIRE recently.

I am absolutely loving the charger, and while I would be thrilled to have a second one, we should spread the love around a bit :) So why don't you toss my win back in the hat again, and pick another forum member at random instead. I can't be greedy.

Plus, I'll just be happy if you start stocking some of the unique diodes posted in this thread! (The 1.8W 638 Mitsubishi, the Osram PLT5-488, the deep UV Nichia, the 405nm multi mode Nichia, etc)

That's very exciting! Thanks!

As it turns out, I was very fortunate to have been given one of these chargers by fellow forum member IWIRE recently.

I am absolutely loving the charger, and while I would be thrilled to have a second one, we should spread the love around a bit :) So why don't you toss my win back in the hat again, and pick another forum member at random instead. I can't be greedy.

Plus, I'll just be happy if you start stocking some of the unique diodes posted in this thread! (The 1.8W 638 Mitsubishi, the Osram PLT5-488, the deep UV Nichia, the 405nm multi mode Nichia, etc)

Hi rhd, you are really a loving and generous person, I admire you very much.

So let us congratulate the new lucky one: 24#, hakzaw1 :beer:

Last edited:

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter

Congratulations Len!:beer: The Opus V2.1 is a very nice charger, I really like mine so far.

@gearbest - Thanks for the giveaway.:)

Congratulations Len!:beer: The Opus V2.1 is a very nice charger, I really like mine so far.

@gearbest - Thanks for the giveaway.:)

Hi BowtieGuy, thanks for your kindly supporting! We will held giveaways regularly in the future, warmly welcome to join in too, wish you can be the next lucky one!

IWIRE

Hi rhd, you are really a loving and generous person, I admire you very much.

So let us congratulate the new lucky one: 24#, hakzaw1 :beer:
Wow. The planet's must all be aligned to bless the laser hobby. Two people that do their best to make this a better place were chosen at random.
Thanks Gearbest for doing this and thanks for the great service I've gotten both times I've ordered from you :beer:
Would love to stay and chat, but I have to go buy a lottery ticket :)

Yes, hak. I am thinking of getting one. Isn't there a discount for forum members? I don't want to read back through all the pages of this thread to find out. I know, I sound like a newcomer. I'll look when I get serious.

BTW, that was an awesome nice thing to do, rhd. ;)

Last edited: