Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

GB: Panasonic 3400mAh NCR18650B Protected Batteries

Hey guys,

Im not hosting this GB since its done directly through wallbuys but figured id point it out for anyone interested. 2x Panasonic 3400mAh protected batteries for $13.80 USD shipped!!!!!

These are top of the line batteries but unfortunately they are coming from a IMO iffy seller. I have read some iffy things about wallbuys and personally I dont like how Cherry conducts herself here (only posts about her products and never answers complaints or interacts with this community).

IMO there are better sources to get these batteries but they will cost you a few more bucks (roughly $15-16 shipped).

Panasonic 3400mAh Protected Button Top GB

Anyways, decision is up to you. You can go ahead and join this GB or ignore it like me :D If you do join then best of luck and hope all goes well for you!!!

EDIT: forgot to say they are button tops as well

Last edited:

sinner

I stumbled on their thread at cpfmktplace aswell, This is a good deal although it comes from iffy seller, IIRC they have 100-150 batteries sold in the Gb over there, so if it isnt a huge scam *which i am sure it isnt* you can't get the 3400mah's batteries at this price anywhere else..

No you cant get them at that price no way that's about half price thx for heads up i just bought a few last week at 15 dollars each :gj:

I bought one of those and it wouldn't fit the LZSK, I took off the plastic and it fit, but it later shorted on my finger and almost exploded in my hand only several days ago..

Well yeah, they plastic wrap it for a reason. That strip of wire runnning from the + to the - cant touch anything or it will short!!!

BTW WB is now doing a 3400mAh flat top GB so if you didn't want protected cels then here is your chance. $12.80 for a pair