Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

GB for AW 10280 lithium batteries $4.25 or less?

OK, so this is my third attempt at a GB, first two fell through (MS PRODuo 16GB, and Tungsten dice). But hey, maybe the third time's a charm! =D

This GB is for the lithium AW 10280 batteries, perfect for jayrob's keychain builds:

268mW 6X Key Chain Blu-ray! - With FlexDrive!
Key Chain Micro Flashlight Mod! SCHWEET!
An Even Brighter Key Chain Flashlight Mod!

They'll be $4.25/ea. for 50 or more, $4.00/ea. for 100 or more (plus S&H). S&H will be cost to ship plus a little for my gas cost (I'm not running a charity, sorry!) and a little more to cover the initial shipping costs to have it sent here. No payments will be accepted until we have a number of people who want them. I'll give it about two weeks. And I know it's not a whole lot off the price of $4.99/ea., but shipping will probably be less through me than through LightHound or the CPFMarketPlace guy. Even if it's not, saving a few cents could be good, especially if you want to buy several. So, sign up with a reply (or PM, if you feel that it's necessary, but whatever).

Did I leave anything out?

Last edited:

I would be interested in doing a GB for some AW 18650 or rcr123 cells.

Well, I have no use for them right now. Why not start your own GB thread and see if anyone will bite?