Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

GB for AMC7135 driver

If you're ordering from DX, and getting the ones with four of the 7135 on each board, I'll take 10. I'm not interested in the boards with only one 7135.

The ICs are the circuit. You don't need te board, just get the most 7135s for your buck.

I've got a batch of those 350ma boards set to arrive any day now. (Got a DX package at home today but I'm at work.)
I'm planning to keep maybe 5 of them then put the rest up here for a buck apiece or something.
I'll post an update when I've got them.

(Should be perfect as-is for an open-can LD, or one of the PHASORs if that happens. Isn't the 7135 just the regulator? I want the boost circuit too - you can really suck a battery dry with one of those, not just till the sag starts dropping your power.)

toked323 said:
hey anyone want to split cost with me on these i dont want/need 20 i hear there good for GB diode i only want 4 ill sell the rest pm me http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.3160

Zarniwoop said:
I've got a batch of those 350ma boards set to arrive any day now. (Got a DX package at home today but I'm at work.)
I'm planning to keep maybe 5 of them then put the rest up here for a buck apiece or something.
I'll post an update when I've got them.

(Should be perfect as-is for an open-can LD, or one of the PHASORs if that happens. Isn't the 7135 just the regulator? I want the boost circuit too - you can really suck a battery dry with one of those, not just till the sag starts dropping your power.)

I didn't think there was a boost circuit on those. Just a reverse polarity protection diode and a 7135 .350 Amp constant current sink. Which is why whenever I decide to order something from DX I'll get as many 7135s as I can per $. even if you want to use the 18mm Dia. board and want less current than 1.4 Amp just take off a 7135 or two with each one you remove, you'll drop the current by 350 mA.

Well darn - I went back and gave it a closer look on the DX site. You're right, there's no boost circuit, just the regulator. :(
I'll still be selling most of them for cheap.

Crud.
Sorry to get people's hopes up a few days too early on this.
What I got today was my *next* order from DX, rather than the 2nd half of the order from a month earlier that they had partial-shipped.
I did get shipping confirmation on both around the same time, so it should be within a few days.
When they come in, I'll be keeping 5, leaving 15.
I've gotten a couple of requests for 5 and 3, so that's 7 more to go, unless anybody bails-out because of the delay (better than a month from DX though.
I'll be putting them up at cost: $0.75 each plus shipping, which I'll find out when they come in.  I'll post an update as soon as they do.
(If anybody'd rather have a "dancing cat ornament" in the meantime... :) )

yes8s

Zarniwoop said:
When they come in, I'll be keeping 5, leaving 15.
I've gotten a couple of requests for 5 and 3, so that's 7 more to go, unless anybody bails-out because of the delay (better than a month from DX though.
I'll be putting them up at cost: $0.75 each plus shipping, which I'll find out when they come in. I'll post an update as soon as they do.
(If anybody'd rather have a "dancing cat ornament" in the meantime... :) )

Hey Zarniwoop... If you can ship to Australia...Put me down for 3 please.

Cheers

Okay - so far:
Zarniwoop - 2   :)
toked323  - 5
kaeus - 5
yes8s - 3
a_pyro_is - 5

So that makes 10. (Sorry I didn't get you on the list sooner yes8s.)

I'm in the US, BTW.
I'll see what it costs and if possible how long it takes to ship to Australia.

I'll also update this the moment I get them.

OK - I just got a call that these have arrived in the mail at my house ;D

So - once again, here's what we're talking about:
http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.3160

I'll weigh them when I get home and calculate the postage, which shouldn't be much.

As for Australia, I'm thinking I can mail these first-class, mark them as component samples with no retail value, and avoid having to do any customs forms. (Anybody with international shipping experience feel free to jump in and offer sage words of wisdon.)

Anybody want the remaining 5?