Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

GB Feeler: WL 5mW Core or WL 15mW Classic

I was just wanting to know if anyone was willing to pay $40 for a WL 5mW Core if we could get at least 20-25 people to get one, or if anyone was interested in doing a GB for a WL executive 15 mW Classic for about $80-$90 each if we could get about 20-25 people to purchase? Tell me what you think!
Thank you for your time and I hope we will be getting this GB to happen! :)

- Harrison Z.

Don't like being a pain, but if you havent noticed, Wicked Lasers isnt that liked around here. scopeguy is doing a GB in july for laser glow CNI lasers which are much betterr

toked323 said:
Don't like being a pain, but if you havent noticed, Wicked Lasers isnt that liked around here. scopeguy is doing a GB in july for laser glow CNI lasers which are much betterr
I gotta agree with you Toked. $40 is pretty expensive for a green 5mW pointer these days IMO, so I'm not sure if you will be able to get many people to buy a Core for $40, sorry to ruin your idea.

No its completly fine! I GREATLY appreciate the advice! Thank you very much! Is there anyway you can delete this whole thread or overall post?

-Harrison Z.

Just send a PM to c0ldshadow, the admin, and he'll take care of it. Just forum search for Wicked Lasers btw and get an idea.