Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

GB Feeler : Dilda laser (US)

Now that DX won't sell lasers to american people, i am thinking that i could do a small scale GB for the Dx 200mW. I could also get others if you are interested. For those that don't know, this is the Dx 200mW laser (commonly called the dilda laser for obvious reasons) - http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.11315

It would cost around $60 , as it is being shipped to England, and then to wherever you live. There would be one major rule though - If i ship one to you, and customs somehow gets it, i will not be providing a new one. That is a risk you will have to take.

I don't really want to do it with the lasers over $100, as if they get caught coming into England, i will have to foot the bill. This is just to see if there is interest - i am not definately doing it, but i hopoe to be able to help you out.

[highlight]Edit - it seems that Sawt al Hurriyah may be doing it so postage charges are less, but i can't make promises on his behalf[/highlight]

Please post if you are interested.

i guess so, but i waited for a while, and no-one started the GB, so i thought i could help. In the end i am not too bothered if it goes ahead, but there have been a couple of threads in B/S/T where people have wanted to buy a ppowerful red laser.

Just remember this is an illegal GB.

If you're caught, all the blame falls on to you. Busted for illegal distribution and selling of lasers. Make sure you are aware of the risks :)

Doesn't the UK and Canada have a VAT that would have to be added to the total cost not making it even worth the effort?

I'm with Sawt on this one. I'm not saying you wouldn't be a good GB runner, there will be a lot less risks having a Canadian run this for us. Shipping should be cheaper, plus lasers are legal there.

if there is a canadian person willing to do this, they can go ahead [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

You can't delete the thread :) It'll just wipe the first post, and we'll have just a weird thread left. It's kinda annoying, but at least it stops users from deleting useful posts.

i have edited the title, but you could make a new one and i could link to it in this thread

you guys shouldnt openly discuss the illegal importing of lasers above 5mw on an open public forum.

if people are interested in this it would be best to keep it somewhere a little more private.

Sawt al Hurriyah said:
I volunteer, I live in Ottawa Canada, its only 75km to the US border. Not that any smuggling would take place. ::)
dildas and smuggling....lmao now how would you go about that? interest in 1-2 maybe.