Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

GB feeler: 150mW 671nm

Considering arranging an European / Swedish based group buy for 671nm DPSS red units. Everyone would of course be welcomed to participate and buy. In regards to shipping costs we will have to look at some applicable model.

Feeler is up.

150mW 671nm DPSS; 215 EUR / US$295 shipped within Europe. Minimum buyers: 10

671nm.JPG

This is ~$90 cheaper than what CNI is offering in the lastest GB. Around $110 cheaper if you consider shipping portion of the cost. Maybe even more if you are looking at getting it shipped from the US to Europe.

Update: Preliminary beam specs:

Beam divergence: <1.5mrad
transverse mode: near TEM00
beam roundness: >95%
energy distributing: >80%

If you are interested, please just do a quick reply to this thread. If enough people are interested I will look in to more details of delivery time etc.

:beer:

Last edited:

...who makes them?

DreamLasers. Unconfirmed, but I got the hint that they may use CNI modules in this 671nm build. Which is positive for us. :)

As more details emerges and concrete facts I will of course update the original thread. I am also investigating the possibility for ordering a single unit and doing a full review of it before going through with a full GB.

Think that the host is also discussable. But for that this will also be a future topic if we decide to move forward.

you should definatly ask them for a review unit, if they are a decent company they would give you a review unit if you can get a gb going.
perhaps its just a 650nm diode laser....you never know these days......

its still interesting non the less, ugly host though but as you said that would/should be discussable

its still interesting non the less, ugly host though but as you said that would/should be discussable

Hehe. I found it kinda neat/stylish :D Would prefer a middle push button however.

Let me try asking them what availabilities they would have.

Blord

I am interesting in a dpss red. Do you have other hosts ? This one isn't my taste.
I also want a middle push button. They are much better in handling than a rear button.
And somewhat more power perhaps :). 671nm is much darker red than 650-660nm.

I am interesting in a dpss red. Do you have other hosts ? This one isn't my taste.
I also want a middle push button. They are much better in handling than a rear button.
And somewhat more power perhaps :). 671nm is much darker red than 650-660nm.

Yeah. I do like a bit darker hosts myself aswell.

Will look up powers aswell. got an offering for 50, 100 and 150mW with perhaps $30 diff between each step. So I'll check for a final GB if we decide to :)

So, 1 potentially interested. That's nice.

Last edited: