Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Galvos sale 75$ *SOLD MONEY IN BANK*

Hello fellow scanner friends i am selling my gavlos.
I was never sure what they were as far as maker but i was told they can do 18k.
i have here a whole group of pics.
This first video is of it in action with my 445nm laser.
CLICK TO PLAY VIDEO!

CLICK TO PLAY VIDEO!

P1010849.jpg

P1010850.jpg

P1010851.jpg

P1010852.jpg

if you have any questions please just ask.

One of the mirros has a crack on it and was fixed with super glue but still work that video was taken a few days after the fix.
I am looking to get about 75$ + shipping/OBO

Last edited:

Re: Galvos for sale 80$ Large Images

Okay need a another possible buyer pm with any questions or concerns. Can ship out monday!
I would like this gone so it can be out monday, so lets work out a deal!

Last edited:
Re: Galvos for sale 75$ Large Images

price drop i want these sold asap

How were you driving it (what DAC/software?) I might be interested, though I do have another galvo set myself.

This is a great deal BTW for all you new comers. Not many people here on LPF go for the scanners, but they are really fun :)

The only thing I'd be worried about is the cracked mirror. Where is the crack located? is it in the middle of the mirror, or where it meets the galvo motor?

where it meets the motor.
So the laser does not hit it but the glue does add a "small" amount of weight.
But as you can see from the videos it still works well and does amazing beam shows.
I use a correction amp and sound card.
The sound card which i will not be selling can be made for 20$ and same with the correction amp.
So you can have your very own laser show, i loved these till i got the time and money to get an upgrade.

For what I want to do these look like they might work, especially as beginning galvos. How far can these project?

they can project as far as you want them to. you can change the scan angle so it bigger and smaller from 20 to 5 degrees.
But i hate to dissapoint but they have sold as the money is now in the bank.
they are due to ship out friday.
If your still looking for a set please go to ebay and find space las they got some great prices on 20ks but they can take a week or 2 to deliver as they are from china but they are not half bad at all.

package arrived today---THANKS AARON--- good pack job and thanks for the extra goodies too------Len

NP glad to hear they made it just fine. i am always worried about shipping so i go a bit overboard with my materials but i have never had a broken package yet.
I also left the power cord adapter on there for you just in case, its just a standard pc power cable so if you have any spare just plug right in.