Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FYI....It's Effin' Science on G4 TV (Homemade Lasers)

Just an FYI....

There's a show coming on at 8PM here on G4 TV that will have a segment about homemade lasers. It's channel 162 here in Virginia, USA on Comcast, but I'm sure your mileage may vary:)

Good show, but sadly its just like a takeoff of Mythbusters and almost everything is old news... Just a warning, your Avatar may not be acceptable for some of our younger members. Plus its not exactly SFW...

No problem Dustin. I just thought someone might be interested. I've never actually seen the show, so I don't even know what kind of format it follows. I just saw it was going to have a segment on homemade lasers and thought someone might be interested.

As far as the avatar goes...
I was worried that someone might take offense but after so many had seen it I figured it was PC:) I actually had a few that liked it.:eg:
I don't want to offend anyone, so I will go ahead and change it. What is SFW by the way?

Thanks

YEP!! FAIL!!
I just watched the show and was NOT impressed! Don't waste your time!
Actually they didn't even mention the word laser in the entire show.
Sorry for the waste of time and bandwidth.
The show description said it would have a segment on homemade lasers, but nothing about lasers was ever mentioned.
Sorry, I tried:)

I saw what you were talking about.. but no lasers. You were right. Worth a shot though!