Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Funniest. Video. I've. Ever. Seen.

I have laughed so hard every time I watch this, this is AMAZING.

Last edited:

It ism't funny because it's about poop....it's how animated the guy gets, he has other stories equally funny, about his life changes, a kid in 2ns grade stealing his lunch, a moth landing in his mouth. He's just good at animating the story and making anything entertaining, a good story teller. Maybe I should have gone with one of those... :thinking:

Yeah sorry man, don't like the humor. I didn't find it funny. The only thing that was running through my mind while watching this was "Man this guy is so full of sh**t, he is over acting the story to make it interesting"

Not my humor, but that's just me. I'd give him another chance... I'll check out his youtube account for other videos.

Last edited:
He does overact, but so do most comedians. If I were to tell you a story about a guy pooping next to my, you'd think I was a whack job. However, do it in a funny way, and the fact that it was poop gets overlooked. Look up "soft landing" on his channel. It's the moth one, I loved it.

Soft Landing:

Last edited:
Yeah sorry man, don't like the humor. I didn't find it funny. The only thing that was running through my mind while watching this was "Man this guy is so full of sh**t, he is over acting the story to make it interesting"

Not my humor, but that's just me. I'd give him another chance... I'll check out his youtube account for other videos.

I agree 100%...
Useless overacting in that video...:gun:

Jerry

rhd

I'm 1 minute in and this is f-ing stupid/boring/uninspired/unoriginal/dumb/annoying.

I wish I could neg-rep the guy in the video.

Well then.....I stand corrected, first time I saw it I could barely breathe, we obviously have differences in taste, sorry for wasting your time *sigh*

I couldn't watch more than 60 seconds of this "funny" guy before rage quit.

I guess the rest went like this?

Isnt that called a Cleveland Steamer? :thinking:

I didnt think it was funny either Bloomie. I dont like the chopped up sequences stitched back together look. Everyone is doing that now a days. And he's a little, lets say fruity, for my taste. I have no problem with that type of humor, but I dont think he has any talent.

Someone told me you liek tossed salads Bloomie.

Mother-Of-God_o_137396.gif

....what??? What? What is this I don't even...

Last edited: