Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: WiiKey v1s - $7/Each Shipped

Hey guys,

I recently purchased a few wiikeys but do not need them all.

I am willing to sell them for $7 each shipped (Price includes shipping to anywhere in the world).

I cannot confirm if they are genuine (No hologram), but they look good to me. You can decide for yourself from the pictures below.

32554150up3.jpg

11312481of8.jpg

59352665le6.jpg

Payment via PayPal.

Thanks,
_Spyrorocks

be sure the check your wii serial number first to see if is compatible
google search for "wii serial number"

JLSE

LOL, you watermarked you FS picks? :-? That would have to be an LPF first ;), that I noticed that is :-/

Kenom

does anyone have information about what things are compatible with what?

Like how common are wiikey imitations and what's the likelyhood of toastin your wii from one of them?

I like to watermark my pics.

From what I know, if by chance somehow the installation goes wrong and your wii no longer boots or whatever, all you would need to do is replace the wii dvd drive. The wiikey's magic is all done in-memory though, so it never actually changes any hard written code, only modifies it as it is executing. Remove the chip, remove any code changes.

Kenom

then I'm in for 1. does this make it so you can play copied disks? My 7yr old scratches the DAYLIGHTS out of his disks.

they are great chips imo. i bought one the day they came out. installed it and then installed one for a friend.

can't remember but i think there are only like 5-6 wires. nothing like some of the chips for other systems.

newest game i played with installed chip was mario galaxy or mario kart, whatever is newer. anyways it worked fine. suckiest part is trying to make it fit if you don't cut your wires long enough.
(solder points are nice and large compared to xbox d0 point or whatever it was.)

EDIT: i do think there is a way to solder it directly to drive's board but i opted to install via wires as it's a lot safer than dripping solder down in those holes to make contact. also can be horribly painful to remove if not done with wires.

Unless you have first run Wii from when it came out 3 years ago this chip won't work for you. The chip for sale only works on these early models with a D2A or D2B chipset on the dvd drive. I have been modding all consoles for 10 years now.......

Kenom

So how does one verify if your wii is a certain type?  is there a way?  I got one of these but would like to know if it's going to work in my system. My serial # is LU338641449