Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

[FS] Wicked Lasers Spyder III Arctic

Up for sale is my Wicked Lasers Spyder III Arctic laser, it is scratch free, a G1 version with no issues of any kind it came in focus and without any electrical issues in the tailcap.

It includes 2 18650 Lithium Ion batteries, 1 18650 Charger, a set of laser safety goggles specific to this wavelength and will come in the original box with manual and extra FDA metal warning sticker.

Everything is ready for fun! I'm going to be purchasing my first carbine soon so I'm shifting my toys around.
Will ship FREE Insured and with confirmation to continental USA, if you live elsewhere we will work out shipping. Please PM me if your interested. Payment will be through paypal, you can check my rep out on ebay if you'd like I use the same user name on every forum and website on the 'net.

$285 Shipped OBO

_DSC1729.jpg

_DSC1734.jpg

_DSC1732.jpg

_DSC1731.jpg

_DSC1730.jpg

You will be surprised to know that many people on this forum are not stupid and will not be ripped off by this....You best take this to ebay or another auction site Or half that price, but even then i doubt anyone would buy it.

Good Luck with you sale!

You will be surprised to know that many people on this forum are not stupid and will not be ripped off by this....You best take this to ebay or another auction site Or half that price, but even then i doubt anyone would buy it.

Good Luck with you sale!

What do you mean? This is cheaper than direct from Wicked, it has legitimate safety glasses and two IMR cells, it's a good deal considering those goggles are an extra $60 or so, I believe.

ZapU

Some people might prefer a G1, which are not available now.

G1 is On/Off, G2 has the 'Smart Switch' which has low, strobe and high modes, activated by an...interesting switch that requires lots of clicking.

Thanks for checking out the thread everyone. Is really is a blast to play with and a good burner. If you have any questions feel free to PM me or post up. As I said it's a good example of a Arctic. I really lucked out in not getting a lemon

In case it's of interest to anyone amperage measured at the tail with a fluke meter is 1.193amps after it levels out using a AW 18650 2900mah @4.025v charge state

Last edited:

Good Luck with you sale!

Actually at $285 shipped it should sell pretty quick. The last one I saw on here was gone in 3 hours! http://laserpointerforums.com/f39/sold-56330.html You don't have to worry about customs getting it or a 2 month wait!

@ Prototype $285 Shipped OBO that wasn't there when I asked (I don't think):beer:

Last edited:
Actually at $285 shipped it should sell pretty quick. The last one I saw on here was gone in 3 hours! http://laserpointerforums.com/f39/sold-56330.html You don't have to worry about customs getting it or a 2 month wait!

@ Prototype $285 Shipped OBO that wasn't there when I asked (I don't think):beer:

Yea, I'm sorta surprised nobody has picked this up, its better than waiting for one that may take months from now. If anyone has any questions don't hesitate to post or PM me.

Yea, I'm sorta surprised nobody has picked this up, its better than waiting for one that may take months from now. If anyone has any questions don't hesitate to post or PM me.

Not everyone is up late or early, just give it some time! But you might or might not have to use a middle man, someone on the forum that has a good reputation.