Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: Wicked Lasers Fusion 125MW Green Laser W/Acces

Yes I'm really going to get myself in trouble if I keep this thing. It's a 125MW handheld (pointer size) green laser. It'll light matches, pop balloons ect. Less than 5 minutes total use and has the full two year extended warranty.

Includes Wicked Cap Set, carbon fiber box, wicked tube ect. All of this retails for well over $600

$450 shipped UPS insured OBO :)

I know this is my first post and I'm selling stuff so if you'd like references let me know and I'll grab you some links!

Re: FS: Wicked Lasers Fusion 125MW Green Laser W/A

"carbon fiber box"? are the boxes from WL really carbon fiber?

Well the cases seem to be balsa or other wood skinned in real CF, they look VERY nice :)

I've attached a pic, if you want to PM me your email address I'll send you the full size version of it.

My Ebay ID is the same as my user ID here and if you'd like I'm a sponsor on a bunch of forums (car forums :)) such as LS1GTO.com ect.

Attachments

• fusion.jpg
    fusion.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 237

TTT this thing needs to go, make me a reasonable offer :)

So why are you looking to get rid of a great laser ? Just curious.

Eh I always wanted one so I finally bought one, to be honest if I keep it I'm going to get myself in trouble :)

I thought this was a laser pointer forum? ;)

GTPprix said:
I thought this was a laser pointer forum? ;)

you are correct..
reason its not selling is cuz ppl are selling the same package brand new for $300
since they get it free with wicked bucks
just look around this so called laser pointer forums and you'll find better deals

Yes any unlike the other post you are referring to while I am too a new user I actually have pictures of my items. Most people would see the other post as a scam ;)

S

SenKat

TBH - I see ANY Fusion being sold as a scam, as I highly doubt it is in spec ! The Fusions are notorious for being way out of spec, as are the majority of anything above 50mw that wicked sells. sorry, but I think MTL hit it on the head - you most likely will not sell this for anything over $300.00 My $.02 (U.S.)

Yeah I have no idea if it's out of spec, it does operate as advertised though. If someone wants to offer $300 I might let it go that cheap but no one offered yet :)