Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: Wicked Lasers 1.25W Arctic AUS

Things

Price dropped to $350AUD shipped. Need the money soon-ish :(

You're getting 2 of Fiddy's awesome V10 glow rings worth $7.50 each, guaranteed power and faster shipping, for $80 less than direct from WL :)

Last edited:
Glow rings look amazing anyone who picks this one up is sure to be pleased I personally love my arctic and I would love it even more if I had one like this good luck with the sale I think its a good deal especially since the output has been verified and whoever does get this will not have to suffer through WL's long lead times. Good luck with this sale and sorry you have to let her go.

Fiddy

would it be weird if i bought it with my own o-rings on it? :D

Things

Hell naw, they suit the laser so well, dunno why you wouldn't want glow rings on it :D

^^ Clearly since it's only been an hour and a half since that post and you're already banned..

Things

Bump! Willing to work the price around a bit, but this is still over $80 off the new purchase price, no risk of customs taking it, awesome glow-rings, fast shipping and a tested power reading :D

Fiddy

hmmm the price is the only thing stopping me atm :)