Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: used NDB7A75 diode $65

I am using my Dominator's host and heatsink to make a 465nm laser. I got the NUBM44 made into a laser (which I will post about later) made by Ehgemus, which has an even bigger heatsink. seeing as it is more powerful, despite the slightly worse divergence, I've decided to part with my still very functional NDB7A75 diode.

DTR will have it in a few short days, so once I sell it, he will ship it, which I will arrange with him. only the diode is mine, but I've no doubt he could include a module, lens, leads, and driver setup like normal if you asked, pretty convenient. naturally, you'd have to pay him for those things

the diode does have some use, however it still has all the output it started with. I've seen these diodes start to degrade and lose "bars" of output and power, this one doesnt have that. it was encased in a Dominator copper heatsink with module back half and I think the longest it was ever on at a time was 1.5-2 minutes. it was driven @ 3.5A. for reference, the diode is rated @ 3A, though I've seen others drive them much harder. the diode window is perfect

$65 shipped CONUS. international maybe a bit more. it will benefit from DTR's renowned shipping time, if I'm not trusted he can verify the diode's function as well