Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

FS: Updated Prices and a new Laser

IsaacT

Had to get new tires so I have a renewed interest in liquidating some hobby assets ;) Shipping included on below prices within CONUS shipped first class.

1. Eagle Pair 190-400nm & 560-640nm safety glasses - 30 dollars shipped
2. 650nm laser - 40 shipped
3. CNI 532nm module - 40 shipped
4. 488nm Pen Laser with LED indicator - 130 shipped
5. Paragon Phoenix knife - 200 shipped

Photos and descriptions are below. Any questions, just let me know and I will answer promptly! Thanks!
-IsaacT

1. Eagle Pair 190-400nm & 560-640nm Laser Safety Goggles OD4+. SL sells these for $46.xx shipped. I will sell them for 30 shipped.

2. Red Laser. I believe it to be a 650nm laser, but I gave it to my wife who used it once in the past 3 years, and I cannot recall the exact specs. It will burn if focused well and it will of course pop balloons. She'd rather have the money for it than the laser since she never uses it. Asking for 40 shipped or best offer. I really don't have a frame of reference for value here so don't judge me too much. This includes the knurled focus adapter by Mrcrouse back in the day.

4. 532nm CNI module... 400mW was written on the antistatic bag. I don't have any tools to test it but it is a solid unit. Asking 40 shipped. Doesn't have a collimating lens or laser driver.

4. 488nm Pen Build. This was a lot of fun, and my first time making an LED indicator light happen. This is being run at the current DTR presets the drivers to. Despite what the camera picked up here, the LED is white. This laser is case positive and can be used with two AAA batteries or a 10440 and a spacer.

5. Paragon Phoenix knife by Asheville Steel. 290 dollar knife brand new with a very unique opening mechanism and double sided blade(one side smooth, one side serrated). See this youtube video for the opening mechanism and a video. This knife has some wear on the Black Cerakote Finish, but the steel is very high quality and I have had zero issues with it. Asking 200 shipped or best offer.

Last edited:

IsaacT

Hey Rich, appreciate the thread bump, however per our PM’s I am not interested in buying a built laser, just a laser host, and I’m not interested in a flashlight host but specifically a custom built host matching the description I sent to you. Since it is going to be used in presentations I am strictly adhering to an elegant, pointer style build.

IsaacT

Dropping the prices!!! 35 shipped for each of the blue ones and 45 shipped for the red one! I'll combine shipping if you need a pair of each as well! That is 12-13 dollars off the cost of a new pair!

IsaacT

The red laser safety glasses have been SOLD! Both of the blue ones are still available and looking for their forever home!

IsaacT

Final Price Drop! 30 Shipped for each of these safety glasses! Remember, they are 46 shipped from Survival Lasers, so it is a really solid discount!!!

IsaacT

Bump! Items added to original post! Any questions just let me know

Alaskan

LPF Site Supporter
I PM'd IssactT expressing my interest in his box with that copper plate in it, but neither of us know what it is worth, on average, where both of us are getting a good exchange. Anyone here have any ideas? I need to know the approximate dimensions before I can even come close to an idea, it might be too small for what I am wanting.

Last edited:

trinh hong phuoc

I PM'd IssactT expressing my interest in his box with that copper plate in it, but neither of us know what it is worth, on average, where both of us are getting a good exchange. Anyone here have any ideas? I need to know the approximate dimensions before I can even come close to an idea, it might be too small for what I am wanting.
C-mount diode is 6.4x6.9mm,so i think size module near 22x55mm ,anyway,need to measure

Alaskan

LPF Site Supporter
I received the box today, superb machining, I didn’t expect anything near that kind of quality.