Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: UK <50mw 532nm green lasers

vinn3h

Hello, i have a couple of 50mw lasers for sale left over from a bit of a bodge multibuy with some friends that failed.

lg_S5000081.jpg

They come in a nice presentation box and would make a great gift to one of your friends that has shown an interest in lasers.

lg_S5000086.jpg

The unit can take either a cr125 or a 18650 by unscrewing a middle section out.

lg_S5000091.jpg

There is also a key at the rear which will disable the laser, a great feature if your laser is going to be stored where children may have access.

I will be selling these for 35GBP each including 1st Class shipping to the uk, anybody interested please pm me :D

vinn3h

I think i can do it for 38 dollar inc shipping, but ill have to check on that in the morning...

as for manufacture its unbranded chinese stuff, not had any probems with mine and if gone through over 10 batteries

EF are you getting one? looks like a fair deal..Hak- if there is another I should get it and combine ship-im in Tx--Len

I might be interested in the "big" host taking the 18650.
Did you ever clean out one of these hosts? My intention is to make a DIY out of it.

I was going to order one of them from DX for ~32$ but i didn't know anyone owning that laser until now.

Any good news for me?

madmax

Hello guys I have had one of this guy, shipping was fast and the laser is very impresive really good for the money.

Kingdingeling I have looked inside mine lol (coz i open just about everything i get) but im no laser expert lol, i tried to unscrew the laser module from inside but im affraid to break it if its glued in really tight as i have nothing to replace it with. But from what i can see it looks like it is either a unit like this but with a full brass bit sticking out not black

400~450mW(IR filtered) green laser module£­>5¡«500mW green laser module£­>Laser&lighting products£­>www.0-like.com

or its just a bare module like this one that it coming though a big metal spacer

200mW green laser diode module£­>5¡«500mW green laser module£­>Laser&lighting products£­>www.0-like.com

mayb this guy will open one up for you and take some pictures, any advice for how to open mine up without breaking anything?

vinn3h

Hi guys, yes i can do them shipped for $38 any body want one?

Kingdingeling i have one that i broke because i dropped it out of a window, i stripped it to have a look inside, they are hard to get out though lol tried to pull it out with pliers but it was having none of it. So as it was already broken i just wacked it out with a hammer lol :p. Im no expert on lasers though i only use them for star pointing so there may be a 'proper' way but any way i could think of the module would not budge. Ill gladly sell you this one for $15 inc shipping if your interested.

Hi.

Thank you for your hard work :)
Before i can confirm me buying this one i would have to know if the button switch and its apperture is till in tact.
I don't care about the module itself but the rest needs to be fully functional and unscratched.

From the links provided in previous posts there is a big difference between those to modules.

Are there any pics you could upload?

Last edited:

vinn3h

The closest thing i can see on o-like is
http://www.o-like.com/b2b_cpinfo.asp?id=1045
which has the same size board but is slightly longer however this looks like it would still fit inside this case.

As for the button there is a slight bit of dmg but its not visible once its inside the unit.

S5000107.jpg

There is a scratch on the outside (from where i originally dropped and broke it)

S5000108.jpg

Hi.

Thank you for the pictures.
It took me a while to nitce that this is actually "the button" in the first picture :)
Good to know that this one didn't get lost in action.

Has there been any plastic or metall apperture to hold the button including driverboard in place inside the host?

To be honest i am not sure if i am going to buy it.. just for now.