Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: Two green CNI lasers. WL Pen & PGL-III-A-532

Mik

Update: Blew my "new green laser" money on a BR laser, so I am keeping these for now. There was no real interest in them anyway.

I decided to sell my two CNI's and get a single, more powerful greenie. I get bored with things too quickly!

Both of these I bought second hand, so I can only tell you what I have been told about them and what I have observed.

The pen (2xAAA) is supposed to be a Wicked Lasers model from a few years ago, when WL just re-sold CNI product. I was told that it is 55mW. It works well and throws out a bright beam, but it has a lot of green spill around the focus, as if it has a dirty lens. I've gently tried cleaning the lens with alcohol on a cotton swab, and no change in the beam clarity was observed. When using the laser outdoors, like in a dark field - I cannot detect the side spill. It just looks like a very bright green laser and really reaches out far. Indoors is where you will most obviously recognize the spill. Regular people would probably never notice it, but any laser enthusiast should see it right away. I'm not sure what the issue is, or how serious it might be. Even with the side spill, the output is still impressive. I am asking $55 shipped.

sd2x5j.jpg

fe0xld.jpg

a9murm.jpg

2z65njc.jpg

The other pointer is a PGL-III-A-532 (2xAA). I was told that this one is 90mW, again I have no way to verify the true output. This one has a sharp beam, and functions exactly how it should as far as I can tell. Only selling it to help pay for something bigger. :eg: I am asking $150 shipped.

swvdjk.jpg

242aj2q.jpg

2j5icm8.jpg

I will accept paypal, money order, cashiers check, personal check (with possible holding period until cleared) or cash.

Thank you.

Last edited: