Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS/T: Custom ~200mW red in coleman max host

UPDATE: This laser is SOLD
Hi guys, up for sell/trade is a Mohrenberg build coleman max with custom heat sink housing a SF-AW210 red diode with rkcstr driver at 300mA. All parts are build by Mohrenberg, I only assembled the pieces together as in the video.

According to Mohrenberg, the laser output is close to 200mW at 300mA current, which should offer good life with conservative duty cycles.
Uses 2 CR2 batteries.

Asking price: $65 shipped in Canada/USA. Extra shipping costs may apply to other international buyers. Buyers outside of Canada is responsible for custom-related risks.
Open to buyer's offer or trades.

VIDEO:

PICS:

Last edited:

this is still available for trades of any kind (i might just be interested in the junk you'll never use again!)

(i might just be interested in the junk you'll never use again!)

How bout my old pocket pussy? You can put it in the microwave and heat it up...
love-smiley-081.gif

price drop to $65 shipped in Canada or USA!
this diode is brand new with less than 2 minutes total run time

Mexawy

could you ship it to egypt ? give me the total price
& do you have payment method other than paypal

i would prefer paypal, and shipping to egypt will be by canadapost Small Packet Air (with no tracking), and i'll have to check with the post office for the price (should be less than $20 but you'll have to be responsible for lost shipment)

shipping to the USA will be done in Expedited USA with delivery confirmation for $15

Last edited:

jeffd

There is no physical damage. It is something internal like the electronics. It just wont play movies or anything is the best way to describe it.

hmm, i don't think i can fix a dvd player (and i probably don't need one anyway)

thanks for the offer though :)