Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS - SOLD - Glow in the Dark Laser 3XL Polo

This is from the second running of the Glow in the Dark LaserShirts!

The printer printed a couple too many and I need to find a good home for this 3XL High Quality Polo.

One 3XL Polo - GITD Laser Radiation design $30 + $12.10 shipping Priority Mail with Tracking to USA. Intl shipping varies.

First Come First Serve!

GITD.jpg

GlowGITD.jpg

Last edited:

These really do glow well. The ink material is much thicker than in the first run. Although as a trade off, it's pretty pale under regular lighting.

Still for ~$40 this is awesome. If I didn't already have three from the GB, I would have taken this one too. Not surprised it went so quickly.

Maybe this kind of GB will be an annual or semi annual event.

Hint hint, ;);) Dethlore...

That was.. quick?

lol yeah that did go fast!

These really do glow well. The ink material is much thicker than in the first run. Although as a trade off, it's pretty pale under regular lighting.

Still for ~$40 this is awesome. If I didn't already have three from the GB, I would have taken this one too. Not surprised it went so quickly.

Maybe this kind of GB will be an annual or semi annual event.

Hint hint, ;);) Dethlore...

Oh yeah I think I forgot to mention, the printer said he layered it on extra thick for optimal glowing no extra charge. :) Pretty rad eh?

It miiiight be semi/annual event... maybe release a new design with it or something?

I think for the next run, I'd like something a bit more official looking for the back. Going to give it some thought:D