Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: (SOLD) FlexDrive - Ver. 3 with 1st Run Kryton

jayrob

(SOLD)

Here's your chance to get a brand new FlexDrive (version 3)...

I will sell two of these. But only with the purchase of a 1st run Kryton barrel. I have two of these barrels available.

* 1st run Kryton barrel (with all included pieces) plus version 3 FlexDrive - $75 dollars. (shipping and handling - $6 dollars. This covers my packaging and PayPal fees as well)  

Shipping out of the U.S. will be the same price. But there will be no signature confirmation. (Buyer assumes responsibility at that price) Should not be a problem though...  

Barrel and FlexDrive.jpg

If you want the barrel modified for a green module with a heatsink and o-ring for the green build, just let me know. It will be an additional $25 dollars. See here: http://www.laserpointerforums.com/forums/YaBB.pl?num=1233276690/0 (that thread shows a Kryton Groove, but the 1st run Kryton will work the same for a green kit)
Jay

P.S. The drivers are brand new from Dr. Lava. But I will not guarantee this type of item, because it is easy to damage. It can be damaged by powering it without a proper load. Or by turning the pot farther than it is supposed to go. Here is the instruction sheet for the drivers: http://hacylon.case.edu/laser/lavadrive2/Micro_Flex_Drive_User_manual_V3.pdf

daguin

Re: FS: FlexDrive - Ver. 3 with 1st Run Kryton Bar

Pm sent!

Peace,
dave

Do you still have another barrel or did dave get both of them?

jayrob

Dave is too quick...

I'll tell you what, I will let one more FlexDrive/Barrel combination go. But it is a custom Groove barrel. It will be the same deal, except $20 dollars more. Don't hesitate, because I doubt it will last. (I have the rubber already installed in the grooves)

Groove Barrel and FlexDrive.jpg

Jay

Thats almost too good to pass up. I will think about it. Gotta get more money :-/

jayrob

Ok, but it is first come first serve...

Hey, tell us about your Avatar! It looks like a laser spiro, but I can't imagine one that awesome!
Jay

jayrob

Dave got the two smooth barrels...

All that is left is the custom Kryton Groove barrel/FlexDrive combo.

I will be shipping today Dave! (Tuesday)
Jay

It looks pink purpleish 2-tone to me but how would you describe the finish?

My avatar hmm...

I saw a picture in a long lost post. It was a random post. The original maker of it pmed me about it. He made it with 3 different scanners. And he has like 20 other designs. i didnt know it was his when i made it my avatar. I like YOUR avatar ;)

jayrob

Thanks, those are a few pictures I took when I was into Astronomy a while back. I still love it, but just have not been out on an all night'er for a while...

jojobos, it is a custom fade anodized barrel with a clear coat polish I believe. (supposed to be blue to purple) Not sure of how the polishing is done. I would have to ask Kenom, but it is very smooth and shinny, not like my other custom anodized barrel...
Jay

Kenom

the finish is a polished anodized surface.  smooth to the touch.  Unlike the non-polished barrels which were rough like sandpaper.well

The polished one's were polished prior to anodizing.

jayrob

I see said the blind man...

Thanks for clearing that up Ken!
Jay