Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: S3 Spyder Arctic G1/G2 (#48297 - Early Order)

cmak

I have an early Arctic order (#482XX) that I'm currently waiting on. Haven't yet requested a G1, but if you would like that particular model, it could easily be done. It has not shipped out yet, but if you do wish to buy it from me, it would be as easy as changing the shipping address to yours and no extra shipping costs would occur. I got it with the Extended 2yr. Warranty ($30) and the Expanded Lens Set ($25). I will get refunds on whichever of these items you do not want. I will sell the Arctic itself for a price of $245 shipped. If you want any of the other accessories, let me know and I will arrange it. Price is negotiable if you are on a really tight budget. Hope to hear from you guys soon, and have a great day.

:beer:

EDIT: For those curious as to why I've chose to sell it, it's because my budget is a bit tight at the moment, and I'd rather spend the money on a 589nm (which I'm buying immediately after selling this).

-Chris

Last edited:

Dude you're hilarious. You still list the lasers you want, (and dont have), you finally have one on the way, and you're going to sell it before it gets to you. LMAO Why are you even here bro?

cmak

Dude you're hilarious. You still list the lasers you want, (and dont have), you finally have one on the way, and you're going to sell it before it gets to you. LMAO Why are you even here bro?
Well thanks for making me feel a lot better about my decision. What I am doing is getting a 589nm as soon as I sell this Arctic, and then later getting a different 447nm laser instead of the Arctic (a CNI or a custom build). Why am I here? Because regardless of what my current financial situation looks like, I retain my love for lasers, and always keep them a high priority on my list.

-Chris

DJNY

Sandidgepatrick is selling his 593.5nm for $230 shipped. You should look for it!

I finally want to see a real-life-list in your signature!! ;)

Man I'm broke too, but I have several lasers. You've been here for 8 months. The stuff is not that expensive if you buy one or two parts at a time. You should have at least 2 lasers on your list by now.

cmak

Sandidgepatrick is selling his 593.5nm for $230 shipped. You should look for it!

I finally want to see a real-life-list in your signature!! ;)
Thanks a ton for that, it looks to be Sold-Pending-Payment at the moment but I sent a PM anyways. I'll probably end up getting a 589nm from CNI GB #11. thanks again for giving me a heads up on the sale :)
Man I'm broke too, but I have several lasers. You've been here for 8 months. The stuff is not that expensive if you buy one or two parts at a time. You should have at least 2 lasers on your list by now.
In a sense, I already have achieved that (my former list contained the JR Micro Chrome 6X that ended up being a waste of over $400, and I long-since ordered the Arctic) however neither are still on the list. Thanks for the motivation though, I know that eventually I'll finally be able to remove the "future" from "future laser collection" in my sig and be able to shine a nice complete rainbow through the sky :wave:

-Chris