Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS:Paracord Flashlite/Laser holsters

I have become interested in making some paracord holsers and pouches and selling them on this website. i have made a few already and waiting for more supplies to be delivered. if you are interested i will post a couple of pictures of the ones i have made. i have not decided on a price yet but will post it once i fugure things out a little more....

THESE ARE HANDMADE BY ME!!!!!!

lpf pic 1.jpg
i have made a costom holster for my DIY GREEN KIT from Jayrob. i will sell cases for this specific light/laser host for $20 shipped. i can make cases formed to your host/light (again you will have to send me your EMPTY host) and price will be based on the size of your host.

comment or pm me if you are interested
:thanks:

UPDATE: the only color i have currently is OD (olive drab) green. i will have more colors in the future let me know in what color your interested in

UPDATE: i have added a few pictures.

lpf pic2.jpg
i can also costom make a handle wrap (if you want this done you will need to send me your empty light/laser host) $6 shipped

lpf pic3.jpg
i can also make lanyards for $4 shipped

lpf pic4.jpg

private message me for details
:drool:

PS. i have one of the DIY GREEN KIT cases avalible now and waiting for the rest of my supplies delivered.....

Last edited:

MikeBP

Re: Paracord Flashlite/Laser holsters

Please do post pictures, I am a paracord fan/knotter/weaver my self and I would love to check out what you have made.

I will do that.... I have also made a few things that i will post later tonight and working on a few new ideas..

The ones i have made are half hitched pouches tied around the host itself and i am working on a few full hitched ones.

Last edited:

MikeBP

IM sorry for the off topic in your sell topic, are you talking about the stormdrane style bags?

I tried to stay away form storm drane knots because man as soon as you do it to everyone starts to assume you did it becuase he did it lmao.

I am very excited to see them thank you for posting images.

Yes they look similar to that but custom formed to the host of the light/laser host. i may be selling the woven pouches in the future as well..

MikeBP

Well im sure they will sell well, hand woven cord cases, I would buy one if I wasnt able to make one lol.

MikeBP

Been doing it my self for a year now, considering you should probably ask around 10-20, lower price you will sell more and if you add in custom orders like 3-5$ an inch any diameter you can probably bring in a lot of business.

For hand made stuff most usually suggest 10x cost with no other factor added in but if you are wanting to sell maybe 3-5 a week then go ahead and price what you personally feel that they are worth, time+cost.

Thanks for the advice i Will post pictures as soon as i get home....

sorry for the pictures being small. just click on them for a larger view.

ANYONE interested please let me know