Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS OR FT: Rayfoss RF532-200mW-FMK(IR filtered) 180 $ + shipping

Hello guys, I have a "brand new" Rayfoss RF532-200mW-FMK(IR filtered) laser for sale. It has only been used today for testing. I want to sell it because of my disappointing experience with rayfoss, and because I am now looking for a smaller sized 532. but don't worry, the laser itself is what you can expect from a company like rayfoss.

The dot isn't perfectly circular, but has a small line sticking to the side of it which is only visible at a great distance. It's burning abilities are nothing to write home about, as it performs like any other 200 mW laser.

This particular model outputs a claimed 210 mW of pure green due to the IR filter installed, which basically filters out all the unwanted and "harmful" IR radiation. With this laser, I will include its original box, the safety key, the box's key, the safety pin as seen in the following pictures. Please note that the laser warning sticker has been removed in order to avoid custom problems and that I will not be shipping the charger and a battery because I need them for my current 445 nm laser; Sorry for the inconvenience.

This laser is still under warranty as I have just received it from rayfoss today, after having passed trough customs inspection. My asking price excluding shipping is 180 USD. This is a reasonable offer because I have just tested this laser and because I will not be offering a charger or a battery. The price of this laser from rayfoss' website is 295 $, so you're basically saving 95 $ and can get yourself a decent 18650 battery and charger for around 30 bucks.

I will ship worldwide as long as the buyer accepts responsibility of shipping cost, charges, taxes and customs fees if applicable. My preferred method of payment would be via moneybookers.com or Western Union. I am open to other methods of payment if it is feasible but will not accept any paypal transactions because my country (Lebanon) is not listed in their list of countries that enable paypal. Sorry if this is of any inconvenience to you, but I will do my best to meet your requirements as a buyer. If you are hesitant of buying from me because of my low number of posts or rep; please be reassured of my decent feedback on this website: Buy and sell -great deals on online Marketplace| UAE Souq.com.

I am also open to trades. Please do not bombard me with suggested items for trade unless they meet my criteria:

I am looking for a 532 nm laser that is rated at least 200 mW, that is slightly smaller in dimensions from the one I am selling here, that runs on 18650 batteries and is focusable (preferably). Also, it needs to be of a higher standard next to my rayfoss. I will be willing to pay extra if anyone wants to trade for a laser that deserves a higher asking price.

Please let me know if I have missed anything, and do not hesitate to contact me via PM or ask questions regarding the item in this thread. Thank you!

Dimitri

Attachments

• P1020337.JPG
    P1020337.JPG
    271.4 KB · Views: 130
  • P1020336.JPG
    P1020336.JPG
    257.1 KB · Views: 136
  • P1020333.JPG
    P1020333.JPG
    265.2 KB · Views: 127
  • P1020342.JPG
    P1020342.JPG
    299.4 KB · Views: 116
  • P1020340.JPG
    P1020340.JPG
    332.7 KB · Views: 142
  • P1020335.JPG
    P1020335.JPG
    288.5 KB · Views: 134
  • P1020339.JPG
    P1020339.JPG
    170.8 KB · Views: 135
  • P1020332.JPG
    P1020332.JPG
    153.8 KB · Views: 122
Last edited:

Re: FS OR FT: Rayfoss RF532-200mW-FMK(IR filtered)

Dude, save up and go for CNI, or Opto, you won't be disappointed.

Re: FS OR FT: Rayfoss RF532-200mW-FMK(IR filtered)

Dude, save up and go for CNI, or Opto, you won't be disappointed.

I know, that's what I'm trying to do if I don't find anything in the BST section. But first, this laser must go!

Mik

Re: FS OR FT: Rayfoss RF532-200mW-FMK(IR filtered) 200 $ + shipping

They tell everyone that it's "210mW". Sorry dude. Hopefully people figure it out eventually. GLWS.

They tell everyone that it's "210mW". Sorry dude. Hopefully people figure it out eventually. GLWS.

I am aware of that! Thanks...

Lol, I was told at least 275mW.

Please guys don't trashing my thread. I am looking forward to sell this laser, not open a discussing between members here. Only post if you are serious about buying this laser, or have questions regarding the item. Thanks!

Come on guys, this needs to go fast as I am in need of money to save up for a high quality laser. I might even start considering offers providing they are reasonable...

udanis

Do you expect others to want a product you were "disappointed" in?

Why do you expect people to buy this when they can get an actual brand new laser 175mw (not one that you used and didn't like) from the jet laser group buy #2 for around the same price?

Do you expect others to want a product you were "disappointed" in?

Why do you expect people to buy this when they can get an actual brand new laser 175mw (not one that you used and didn't like) from the jet laser group buy #2 for around the same price?

Well, i am not really following what is going on in the group buys nor am I interested in doing so...

I expect people to buy this laser from me because it works but just isn't perfect and is practically brand new for 100 bucks less than what rayfoss sells it for. Why don't you send Faona from rayfoss an email telling her that here on LPF, they are having group buys in which you can get a 175 mW jet laser for much cheaper than you charge for a similar product and ask her to lower her prices for their own good because no one will buy from them...

Please read what I've posted earlier and don't comment unless you are interested in buying the god damn laser. Oh and don't worry about me selling it, i have many other plans in mind if this doesn't work out. Have a nice day...

Well, i am not really following what is going on in the group buys nor am I interested in doing so...

I expect people to buy this laser from me because it works but just isn't perfect and is practically brand new for 100 bucks less than what rayfoss sells it for. Why don't you send Faona from rayfoss an email telling her that here on LPF, they are having group buys in which you can get a 175 mW jet laser for much cheaper than you charge for a similar product and ask her to lower her prices for their own good because no one will buy from them...

Please read what I've posted earlier and don't comment unless you are interested in buying the god damn laser. Oh and don't worry about me selling it, i have many other plans in mind if this doesn't work out. Have a nice day...

Did you not understand the explanation I gave you on your
Complaining about Rayfoss Thread about the right of ANY forum
member to post on ANY thread they wish to....:thinking:

You seem to have ruined your own Laser Sales Thread by first
complaining about how bad this Laser is.... then trying to sell
that same god damn Laser (as you stated) here on this thread...

Jerry

Did you not understand the explanation I gave you on your
Complaining about Rayfoss Thread about the right of ANY forum
member to post on ANY thread they wish to....:thinking:

You seem to have ruined your own Laser Sales Thread by first
complaining about how bad this Laser is.... then trying to sell
that same god damn Laser (as you stated) here on this thread...

Jerry

At least I'm being honest.

udanis

Once I get the OK from her and she sends me the brand new lasers that cost around 300 $ in total brand new, I will deduct some of their prices individually until their total cost comes down to 200 $ and then sell them to you. I am doing you guys a big favor! You can save up a total of 100 $ on these products IF I get an OK from her.

So not only are you selling a laser your not happy with, but you also are trying to sell a laser you got a substantial discount on for the price you paid for it. Is that correct?