Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: Opnext HL63133DG Guidesman - 200mW 638nm

LaZeRz

Good luck on your sale!

Just putting it out there, rhd is a repected forum member and his lasers are of extremely high quality. And this optnext diode has much better divergence then the mitsubishi 300mW which should make for a brighter beam at night (and further distance ofcourse)

Cheers :beer:

rhd

No takers - It's amazing how quickly technology progresses. This is ultimately a good thing :)

Any offers (low-ball or otherwise)?

This laser is pure orgasm. Just the red color of the host makes the whole laser one of its kind.

I'm too impatient to read though the original build thread again, but did you ever figure out what the actual wavelength was of this laser?

I know there was some discussion of it possibly shifting slightly due to the higher currents.

Don't tempt me. ;)

Last edited:

rhd

639 or 640nm was my conclusion based on the best diffraction grating measurements I could take :)

639 or 640nm was my conclusion based on the best diffraction grating measurements I could take :)

Cool! The closest thing I have is my 3-5mw Ednalite. If I wasn't so broke...well you've heard that story before. ;) I've been wanting a guidesman or a hotlight for awhile now.

I love that tool, but the actual measurement of the dot is much harder to do then I thought. I tried to do that with my Ednalite, I think I got pretty close to an accurate measurement, but was never sure until Dave was able to test one for me. Of course the fact that it has a rectangular "dot", didn't help. :)

Last edited:

madog

No takers - It's amazing how quickly technology progresses. This is ultimately a good thing :)

$110. I would not normally try to lowball some one of your respected stature, but you invited it.

rhd

$110. I would not normally try to lowball some one of your respected stature, but you invited it.

Wow, thank you for the compliment :)

The lowball is a-ok, I did indeed invite it! I'd have to say no to $110, but thank you for the offer.

Fiddy

good luck with sale man! this inspired my guidesman HL63133DG build :)