Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: Sold

Giannis_TDM

Hey happen to know the shipping cost of that spare parts bag to Greece? Edit: I would be also really happy if you have some good ol red diodes for sale you know the 200mw dvd ones? Im kinda out of diodes and got 4 copper and 2 normal axiz modules waiting for diodes. If you can sell some diodes for cheap combined with the parts it would be really amazing! Thats if you have spare diodes that you are willing to sell around I would be more than happy with just the parts! Edit2: I am not looking for only the red ones specifically just diodes that you can sell for cheap I just know that red diode are very cheap in general.

Last edited:

Snecho

Damn, looks like I missed out.

I really need to keep on top of the BST section lol

Last edited:

Giannis_TDM

Damn, looks like I missed out.

I really need to keep on top of the BST section
I can make it up to you if you have $$$ that is I've found some ebay listings for amazing shit I just cant buy including a 473nm nichia diode for 500$ or so and a thorlabs de canning tool Edit: My mistake the diode is 477nm at 100mw brand new btw

Snecho

I can make it up to you if you have $$$ that is I've found some ebay listings for amazing shit I just cant buy including a 473nm nichia diode for 500$ or so and a thorlabs de canning tool Edit: My mistake the diode is 477nm at 100mw brand new btw
Appreciate it. Just out of my price range right now.

Ha! I have a laser doing exactly 477nm at over 100 mW. And that is with an acrylic lens. I would be higher with the G2, but that would also introduce a rectangular artifact. Works fine with the acrylic lens. It is a beautiful blue color, at least to my eyes.

jnrpop

Both items #2 & #3 still available :cool: (y)

Parts bag "reserved" until tonight for Gianakakis, pending payment :coffee:

473nm 250mw+ cni dpss unit shipped to:
USA for $470usd, insured + PP fee
EU for 420€ insured + PP fee
GER for 410€ insured + PP fee

J

Giannis_TDM

I did it P A Y M E N T S E N T
right now most of you guys are like Yo how you paid him without a paypal accnt? Simple(it was not) I got a friend of mine which like trades and sells crypto and after a lot of please I did it I sent him 65Euros in crypto and then he sent that with paypal to dear jnrpop! To my knowledge I am the first guy on lpf to pay with crypto using a middle man!

jnrpop

Parts bag ( item #2 is SOLD ) (y)

Still available - 473nm 250mw+ cni dpss unit :cool:

Shipped to:
USA for $470usd, insured + PP fee
EU for 420€ insured + PP fee
GER for 410€ insured + PP fee

J :coffee:

Anyone know if I can put the 473nm module into a handheld build? If so, I might pick this up 🍻 I've been casually looking for a 473nm, but mostly in portable form - I haven't messed with lab-style lasers much, so no idea how they mount the laser module and such, what the input power is, etc.