Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: NOVA Lasers' X100 Green (119mw avg, 128mw peak) package

Aixsyd

**********SOLD***********

I have for sale a like new NOVA Laser's X100 bought in late January. The X100's are rated for at least 100mw, but the paperwork they send with each one tells exactly. The one for sale has an average output of 119mw, ad a peak of 128mw, so its really close to the more expensive X125, but for a lot less. See the pictures below.

I will say from experience, I was a bit worried about this laser, being my first one, and its burning capability, but I'll say that it sure does do its job. Pops balloons, burns matches, stings skin, and engraves anything plastic. Great choice of laser.

With the laser comes a NOVA Case, Paperwork (if I can find it, the picture below was taken when I got it), Li-On batteries and charger, X-Series Lens Holder with Optics, DragonLaser's Set of 4 Diffraction Gratings, as well as a DragonLaser's Blue/Green safety glasses.

RETAIL COSTS:
Laser w/ case - $230
X-Series Lens Holder with Optics - $23
4 Set of Diffraction Gratings - $38
Safety Glasses - $25
Batteries w/ charger - $10
TOTAL RETAIL - $326 + a ton of shipping charges

I'm asking $260 shipped. Accept Paypal.

x100web1.jpg

x100web2.jpg

x100web3.jpg

x100web4.jpg

LaserSky1web.jpg

~Aixsyd

Last edited:

Rswitz

if the x100 is not fda certified, will I still be able to get one if I live in the united states?
will customs sieze it? also, how does customs know if the laser is fda certified?

Customs in the US almost always doesn't check, so you'd most likely receive it (very high percent). However, it looks like this laser was sold to Californiaguy, so check somewhere else.