Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: Nikon DSLR and 10-20mm Lens!!!

IsaacT

Hey guys I know that this is not a photography forum but I know we have some nikon shooters here. I am trying to sell a brand new Sigma 10-20mm f/4-5.6 EX DC HSM lens in Nikon mount. These typically retail for 479.99 with a recent rebate bringing them down to 399.99

I am asking 400 shipped anywhere in the Continental US. This is a fantastic lens and the fact that it is aspherical means you don't have to worry about much distortion as it is mostly rectilinear. I am willing to negotiate on the price.

The reason I am selling this is because I have too many cameras and I want to get rid of my Nikons and only use my Pentax as it has the best IQ of them all.

I have a:

Nikon D7000 with under 6000 Shutter Count Body Only
Sigma 10-20mm f/4-5.6 EX DC HSM for Nikon USED ONCE

If anyone is interested in any of these items shoot me a PM and we can talk. These are great cameras but I need to grow my photography equipment collection vertically along a single mount rather than horizontally across various mounts.

Thanks guys!

Pics:

Last edited:

Re: Nikon Lens: Sigma 10-20mm Aspherical!

Looks awesome ! Good luck with the sale ! :beer:

IsaacT

Thanks man! I have these things up on craigslist as well but I figured I might as well toss them on here just in case someone is in need of a new camera.

IsaacT

BUMP! I am willing to take 370 shipped in the US on the lens and 550 shipped in the US on the D7000 prosumer Nikon DSLR! I need teh moneys :(

That camera looks nice! Been wanting a DSLR camera. Won't be able to buy it right now though. Sorry :undecided:.

Edit: And cameras have a TON to do with lasers. Wouldn't be awesome beam shots without them. My personal opinion is the camera topic deserves a small place in LFP too. Look at how many photos are taken with cameras every week on the forums. And sometimes laser owners need a place to buy cameras for beam shots and reviews.

Last edited: