Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: Sold

jnrpop

Hi members 🙌

I have for sale a brand new, tested 532nm DPSS 700mw+ DPSS OEM JETLASERS Module.

Its "ready to go" so to say, only requires 3.8-5v in ( 1x 18650 battery ) and a final collimating lens ( 2 element or similar )

This is the Module found in the PLE-Pro

Contact me about Postage, prefer to Post to the EU / UK, but open to International at buyers expense.

Price: sold

Postage: DHL Package 2kg, with tracking and insurance * Buyer covers PP fees and any extra postage preferences *

Payment: Paypal * again, buyer pays fees *

Free gift is an old Linos DS 760nm laser, that is stripped ready to be converted into an awesome old school host ;)

Let me know if your interested and we can work out a deal.

Best Regards,
20201202_112820.jpg20201202_112825.jpg20201202_112834.jpg20201203_214811.jpggift.jpg
J :coffee:

Last edited:

Hardcoregeneral

Hi mate, assuming from your language that you are in the UK? I'm looking to buy a decent green laser that runs on a 18650 cell. Most folk on here seem to be U.S. based and the legit laser companies based in China are a little on the pricey side. I'm looking around the £100 mark, second hand is fine. Any assistance you can give would be appreciated. Apologies if this post is against the rules or the etiquette. Best regards.

jnrpop

Hi mate, assuming from your language that you are in the UK? I'm looking to buy a decent green laser that runs on a 18650 cell. Most folk on here seem to be U.S. based and the legit laser companies based in China are a little on the pricey side. I'm looking around the £100 mark, second hand is fine. Any assistance you can give would be appreciated. Apologies if this post is against the rules or the etiquette. Best regards.
Yes im based in Germany. I wont be much help unfortunately with your inquiry, also id assume with the brexit, international shipping toand from the UK in this moment wouldnt be the easiest task to navigate...best of luck. There was a shop based in the UK, i believe they are called Odicforce.

Thanks Curtis....if you know, you know... This modules is well below what you would pay for the equivilant purchased model 🙌

Hardcoregeneral

Yes im based in Germany. I wont be much help unfortunately with your inquiry, also id assume with the brexit, international shipping toand from the UK in this moment wouldnt be the easiest task to navigate...best of luck. There was a shop based in the UK, i believe they are called Odicforce.

Thanks Curtis....if you know, you know... This modules is well below what you would pay for the equivilant purchased model 🙌
Thanks for the info, it’s appreciated. As you have probably gathered, this topic is outside my usual remit. I’m sure the item you offer for sale is great value if you know what you’re buying! The website you mentioned is still active and will be of some use, so that was most helpful of you. Once again, cheers.

jnrpop

150€ + postage

Any interest outside of Europe, feel free to also send me a PM and we can discuss postage etc...

ShoopDaWoop

Um... this still needs a host, right?
Just wondering how I might go about putting this together, because whilst the battery might not be a problem, the host and focusing lens - for a newbie to all this - might be a bit confusing to work out which to use... (asking for a friend xD).

I am UK based, fyi.

jnrpop

Um... this still needs a host, right?
Just wondering how I might go about putting this together, because whilst the battery might not be a problem, the host and focusing lens - for a newbie to all this - might be a bit confusing to work out which to use... (asking for a friend xD).

I am UK based, fyi.
150€ + postage

Any interest outside of Europe, feel free to also send me a PM and we can discuss postage etc...

Hi Team,

This high power 532nm DPSS OEM module is Backup for graps, PMs welcome to discuss a sale

Best regards,
J

that is an excellent price for a quality module.. finding a host will not be hard--just match the size.. simple really.
I can sell you a first generation of the JL PL-E (before the Pro) it has a 1W 445 blue inside play it to death a nd you have a great host for your module.. These are unique-- internal focus (very rare) I have two both are silver color . Please know the these are VERY WELL glued together (may need heat) and I cannot offer much help==also the lens is for Blue modules.. not green... ok?

Sowee7

Hi members 🙌

I have for sale a brand new, tested 532nm DPSS 700mw+ DPSS OEM JETLASERS Module.

Its "ready to go" so to say, only requires 3.8-5v in ( 1x 18650 battery ) and a final collimating lens ( 2 element or similar )

This is the Module found in the PLE-Pro

Contact me about Postage, prefer to Post to the EU / UK, but open to International at buyers expense.

Price: 150USD / 130€

Postage: DHL Package 2kg, with tracking and insurance * Buyer covers PP fees and any extra postage preferences *

Payment: Paypal * again, buyer pays fees *

Free gift is an old Linos DS 760nm laser, that is stripped ready to be converted into an awesome old school host ;)

Let me know if your interested and we can work out a deal.

Best Regards,
View attachment 71413View attachment 71414View attachment 71415View attachment 71416View attachment 72383
Hello, I would like to buy this 532 dpss module, thanks

Thanks for the awesome pics- NOW I know what the 'insides' look like- I have see empty PL-E hosts but there are no parts that I have (yet) been able to see. GREAT PRICE..

Encap

Congrats to both jnrpop and Sowee7 :cool:
JetLasers modules generally are not available and aren't for sale by JetLasers except as part of finished complete product.
Great price for a quality 700mW 532nm module.