Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: Leadlight Blu-ray / FlexDrive - 126mW's! SOLD

jayrob

SOLD

This pair of 803T blu-ray pointers are both built with the FlexDrive, and AixiZ acrylic lens. (plastic cut away)

Newlead2.jpg

They are just about identical in power and diode efficiency. :)

I like to keep my blu-rays builds at a fairly conservative power for better longevity. (especially for a pointer) I'm going to keep the one with the brass spacer. (I had to put a spacer in that one because the batteries were too long between switch and cap - maybe the stock circuit was left a little long at the switch)

Up for grabs is the 126mW Leadlight blu-ray pointer! Included with the laser are 2 X AAA Energizer e2 Lithium batteries and dust cap.
$225 plus shipping.

For a little detail on the build, the module is 'press fit' (just tight enough so that I could use my desk top and press it in by hand)...

Newlead1.jpg

You can see a couple of sanded down 'solder blobs' on the module. I use this method for two reasons.

* I need a good ground, because in this build, the ground to the driver is through the LD case pin.
* I just like it better than glue... cleaner. Also easier to disassemble if ever needed to swap out the LD.
Jay

jayrob

Re: FS: Leadlight Blu-ray with FlexDrive - 126mW's

Lowered my price to $225 plus shipping...
Jay