Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: LazorLabs' Red Burning Bundle $19.99

Hi folks! :wave:

I am offering a bundle pack which includes the basic components need to get you started on building a high-powered, red, burning laser. The kit includes:

2rp8ytz.jpg

1x LPC-815 sled

This sled houses a 660nm (red) laser diode (as well as an infrared diode) which can be harvested and incorporated into your laser build. The red laser diode is capable of a max output of 250-300mW.

1x AixiZ module

Designed to house 5.6mm laser diodes, this module includes an acrylic lens, both front and the rear housing portions, a focusing ring, and a tension spring. The focus is fully adjustable, allowing you to focus your laser to a very fine point. Additional power can be gained by removing the stock acrylic lens and installing a coated glass lens. Dimensions are 12mm x 30mm.

1x GhostDrive

The GhostDrive is a full featured, micro-sized, linear driver. It's small enough to easily fit inside of an AixiZ module, and is capable of running the LPC-815 diode included in this kit on two 3.7V lithium-ion batteries. The driver in this kit is set for 456mA.

Driver Features

•Dimensions: 8.96mm x 12.8mm
•Reverse polarity protection
•Voltage ripple protection
•Thermal protection
•Can be soldered directly to laser diode
•Max voltage in: 15V
•Operating current: Set to 456mA

Saftey: Lasers are not toys. You will need laser safety goggles when operating the laser built with these components. You only get one pair of eyes.

Below is a laser I built using all of the above components.

14tr8qt.jpg

The kits are available here for $19.99. Have fun, be safe, and happy lasing!

Last edited:

jimdt7

Very nice deal !
I''ll give you +1 to support you :beer:

Jim

Lase

I'll take one. Can you PM me payment details?

Lase

Last edited:
These kits are temporarily sold out. I should have some more in about a week or two.

Thanks.

Awesome deal, but how much it will cost if the diodes are extracted already? To 15141, indonesia
Thanks!

Congrats on not checking the last post date! Stop raising threads that are dead!!! You've done it at least three times now and every time Ive mentioned it to you!