Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: Laserbee I Deluxe

Exerd

For sale is my Laserbee I Deluxe model.

Price is $260 shipped anywhere in the U.S. This is about $70 less than the new cost.

This is like-new condition. Includes USB port and PC graphing software. Measures up to 1050mW, in 1mW increments. Has an LCD backlight that can be turned on or off.

fmrwra.jpg

Last edited:

same here... if it were to hit the 100s im in, I wish I knew why lpm's are so expensive, when they used simply to measure lasers.

same here... if it were to hit the 100s im in, I wish I knew why lpm's are so expensive, when they used simply to measure lasers.

Once you design and develop your own accurate Laser Power Meter that
can measure to 1050mW and test most Lasers wavelengths... you will
see why they are so expensive...:evil:

A brand new Lab quality LPM + Thermopile Head will cost you $2000.00
to $4000.00...

Jerry

They're expensive because they're precision equipment, and designed for industrial and scientific use, not for people who use lasers to burn electrical tape or sharpied matches, or complain about goggles costing more than $50 a pair.

These $300 Laserbees or Kenometers are cheap. The cheapest commercial meter available (short of surplus meters) is the Coherent Lasercheck which is at least $300 (usually $350-400), relatively inaccurate, and can't even measure violet wavelengths correctly.

ok... I can't argue with your facts, but the only use for them is to measure lasers, i wish they were cheaper.

TTerbo

Thats why i said "for some reason if it bumped....." dont worry i know how much time you put into it lasersbee.
it was just incase it hapened :)

Exerd

Sorry kiddies, this meter isn't going to "hit the 100s".

Stick to burning electrical tape for your crude means of power measurement.

It is precision equipment, and the only reason I am selling this meter is so that I can buy a meter that is more expensive than this one.

Last edited:
quit lowering your price! this will command more attention and interest at current price levels as soon as arctic hype is over.

i cant freaking wait for this board to quiet down a little, i remember when it could go 20 minutes without new posts.