Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: iPod Black 30Gb video

I have a 30Gb black iPod video that I never use, so I figure I'll list it for sale. Its in good working order, decent shape (except pixel issue, see below), good battery, and comes with the USB charger/data cable. I also have a leather(ish?) case somewhere, just not sure where. I'll throw it in for free but it may delay shipping to find it. I'm also in California right now, so shipping may be delayed a few days till I get back to Texas.

Now, since this is a laser forum, I guess I should tie it into lasers somehow ;). Well, there is one catch with this iPod, there is a dead pixel or two on it - killed by a focused 170mW pulsar unit. Dead pixel(s? its hard to tell if its 1 or 2 pixels) is/are in the upper-left of the screen IIRC - doesn't affect functionality but you'll probably notice it when watching videos.

Anyway, I checked out the prices on eBay and, after shipping, these things are selling for ~$140-160 used, but I'm taking the pixel issue into consideration, and gunna price this to sell. If you're interested, $115 via google checkout gets it and USPS priority shipping within the US.

PM, e-mail at pseudonomen137@gmail.com, or call at (972) 535-6177 if interested.