Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: Guidesman 14500 Host/Heatsink.

I stopped by a Menards store on my way back from school this week and found these little hosts. They are built for a single AA cell so they work great with a 14500 battery.

These kits are intended for a single 14500 cell and a microboost/flex drive.
They come with the parts you see in the picture (host,PCB board,plastic pill, heatsink)
I'll also include some silicone wires from Flaminpyro to assist you with your build.

I've got 8-7-6-5 available. They are $15 Shipped in the USA
International customers add $3.

Is it just me, or does that Guidesman logo look like a rip-off of the Star Wars logo?
3898-14500.jpg

Last edited:

Alright. You still have my PP info?

I found my next victim about 10 minutes ago.....can't wait to try a focusable head in this sucker.
79302_350.jpg

Alright. You still have my PP info?

I found my next victim about 10 minutes ago.....can't wait to try a focusable head in this sucker.
79302_350.jpg

Matt, you're killing me, I think I already know that I'll want the new focusable head host! I JUST got the email that my Apollo shipped too.:) What will you call it?

PA calls it the A12 Cree. Works for me :)

Digger, Your kit is packaged and ready to go into the mail box.

Digger

I didn't know that you have the Apollo kits in stock. Your the man! :beer:

He was talking about the Cree ones. the "wrong" ones they sent me instead.
I don't know if i'll ever get to do those after 20 wrong hosts and $200 later.

So i'm just making the cree ones and going down the apollo list in case people still want them.

Digger

I was gonna say, I thought you were still waiting on them to send you the right host.

I was gonna say, I thought you were still waiting on them to send you the right host.

Yeah...I complained and got a generic response of "Well, they're pretty much the same thing" even though the inside dimensions are different...they offered me $10 refund and that was it.

I haven't responded to them yet. Trying to decide if i should even bother arguing with them, or just leave them 1 star ratings on all of the transactions.

ill take one! can't go wrong for $18 right? :D and i need to build myself a nice red to :) could you pm me your pp adress i lost it a while back

I just finally finished the Coleman Max host you sold me back when....The smaller host are alittle harder to work with it but worth it!
I'll take one for now....looking forward to the focusable ones!
thanks