Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS GhostDrive2 238mA Wires Soldered [SOLD]

Hi.

Today I am selling my GhostDrive 2 set at 238mA because I have decided to do a different build, and I just don't need this anymore. Never used this inside a host, and I have also soldered on silicone wire (the best) to the battery inputs, I left the LD side without wires in case someone wants to directly solder the diode onto the driver board.

I am asking for £5 shipped to within the UK (or $8 to international), also I will accept reasonable offers, the driver can power blu ray diodes (current is perfect for SF-AW210 blu ray diode) and red diodes, it takes 2x 3.7v lithium batteries.

The driver has reverse polarity protection, thermal protection and it can easily fit inside a Aixiz module. All the "hot components" are on one side so heat sinking is easier.

I will ship next day after payment is received via first class. I do not take any liability if the package gets lost on the way to you and sadly I will not refund :( (There's a very very low chance that it might get lost, all items I have ever sent have never been lost)

Here are some pics: (excuse the bad quality)

2czan8l.jpg

1znadee.jpg

Compared with a AAA battery
2hpqb5w.jpg

I will send the driver in a static shield bag
vwvnut.jpg

29zokrk.jpg

Pm me or post here if interested or need more info, PayPal only
Thank you

Sold

Last edited:

Re: FS GhostDrive2 238mA Wires Soldered

Keep it man you might need it one day.

I wont, believe me, after finishing my current 2builds, I will sell them off and leave the hobby, seriously, my eyes are so bad ever since that 100mw hit, I see wierd lines (not floaters) when I look into the sky, and I have noticed reading is much harder, also, my eyes are much more sensitive to light, I cant even look out the window in the morning without cringing in pain, so I would just rather get rid of everything. All I'm trying to do now is make back a small portion of the money I spent

Man keep one in case of an emergency... You still sticking around the forums right.

Blord

Man, I feel sorry that I sold you that red module that cause your so much trouble to your eyes. I hope that you will recovered fully from the hit.

What red? I didnt get hit with a red?.... It was a 100mw green Lazerer.

Someone buy this, price dropped, and available to international sellers now

Last edited:

jimdt7

Good luck with your sale my friend ;)

Jim

Thanks, and yeah, I'll stay around the forum, just wont build or buy lasers

Last edited:

Thanks, the rug or the driver? Rug= no idea, had it put in ages ago

Sry I was just pokin, I do like the rug though. Actually I'm pretty interested in hearing more about your 100mW hit.

What were you referring to when you said "how much" and what would u like to know about the hit?

Referring to the rug. How direct was the hit, exposure time, noticing of immediate eye damage vs what healed.

The hit was direct, the laser was focused and was at about arms length. exposure about 0.7-8 seconds. damage was that when I closed my eyes there was a copy of the dot in my eye, green with white centre, after a while, it got smaller and smalelr, and eventually disappeared (10min), the long term damage is: harder to read, harder to focus on close up things, wierd spots when looking into sky (not too noticable, and defo not floaters), and also a little harder to focus on things than it was before, and when looking at a navy blue rug, I recently noticed a "rain" effect on a small portion of my vision, it was like rain, lots of tiny things moving towards the bottom of my eye, but it was only in a small portion, and the portion was on the rug (basicly wherever I was looking on the rug, on a 5-6cm radius was the rainy effect) I dunno if it was from the laser, but I never noticed it before so it must be.

This is the main reason I'm leaving the hobby