Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: Genuine as-new Klipsch Image S4i earphones

For sale because its really not good sound to me. I now bought earphones with more bass.

Read reviews on the net about these earphones. i dont like em because it got bass...controlled bass, and super clear sound, good buttons, and mic....but to less bass for me.

its on amazon for 100 dollar. I will sell it to you for 65 dollar shipped. I will take care of the tracked shipping.
Will ship the earphones, package and 3 different sizes for your eaers.

Let me warn you though, the image s4i got a apple chip inside, and the volume buttons are only likely to work on ipad/iphone/mac's.

Will ofcource ship cleaned. are in brand new condition:)
Klipsch_S4i_LARGE.jpg

EDIT: i can ship package if requested. but if i dont need to ship the package with it, you will save 5 dollars ;)

Last edited:

I'd be interested except for the fact I can get em on eBay cheaper. Is $80 the best you can do?

bump. price remains desame.

final bump, if i dont sell it here soon this is going to ebay.

I had these, I really liked them.. Hmm. Maybe that one is next.. how is the sound on the ones above?

Well good but not so good as my klipsch.
But got about dubble the bass.

new price 65 dollar. i will only get 50 dollar out of this because shipping and i bought them for 100...

bump. and no price drop.
if you want it tell me fast because i just put it on the dutch ebay-like site called marktplaats.