Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: G1 S3 Spyder Arctic Edition

Hey guys, recently came in to posession of this, now I already have a G2 and so have no need for a G1.

Besides taking off the packaging and taking pictures, I've done nothing with it. Customs had it for a little while and unfortunately they damaged the box, the laser and lenses inside are fine though so no worries there if you don't mind a bit of box damage. (There is a photo of it).

I will only accept payment via. Paypal.

The package will come with:

1x S3 Spyder Arctic Edition G1
1x Extended Lens Kit
1x Pair of WL Goggles
1x Charger (Needs a UK converter!)
1x 18650 Battery

This will all come with the box for the Arctic sent recorded delivery (You will have to pay for shipping).

I hold NO responsibility for customs seizing this laser in transit, this is very applicable if bought by a US buyer. A UK buyer shouldn't be an issue at all.

I will not accept below $380 for this laser, they are selling on eBay for around $550. I'd rather the laser go to someone that will enjoy it and it's lovely host (Maybe even put a different setup in for a stronger output) and not have to bend over for eBay with their fees.

If you would like to look at some more pictures, go here:

Photobucket Album of Arctic Pictures

The password for this guest album is "LPF".

Some pictures..

IMG_1658.jpg

IMG_1660.jpg

IMG_1668.jpg

IMG_1672.jpg

Thanks for looking guys!

Last edited:

Both G1 and G2 eh? You must really love Wicked Lasers :)

Can you take a close-up picture of the battery? G1's batteries are known to cause troubles, you might want to offer a different battery with it, since this green cell (I am guessing it's the same one) has caused an explosion once!

Anyhow, good luck with your sales!

It does have a standard Wicked Lasers 18650 cell with it.

If the buyer would prefer I can give them the standard cell and another 18650 UltraFire 3000mAh cell no problem.

The original cell on the right and the cell I will provide is on the left:

ArcticBattery.jpg

:yh:.

Last edited:
Well I have this friend of mine interested, now, could you please take a look at the review in my signature there, and compare your own glasses with two of tohse that I've got, and see if they are the crappier ones or the better ones.

It would make a huge difference.

Hey Eudai,

I've just taken these pictures, one without the supplied glasses and one with the supplied glasses.

This is taken in bright daylight, if you want some taken at night feel free to ask and I'll do them later. This is of course on high power with the standard lens.

No glasses:

ArcticNoGoggles.jpg

With glasses:

ArcticGoggles.jpg

Hope that helps, like I said if you want the same done at night I will happily oblige.

Cheers!

So they are the "worse" goggles.

Yeah, I think you'll have trouble selling it at near $400.

At $250, people tend to get interested, you know :)

Also, please hold your camera at level, it's kind of difficult to focus on those pictures, being all tilted and stuff.

In that case I shall just throw it on eBay so the people that missed out on it even when bidding $520 can have it.

Cheers though, I'll put the link on here.

Who in right mind would buy it for $520?! :D

Sounds a little weird, but OK.

Good luck :)

Ahaha :crackup: Winning bid, $520, and down in the actual laser description it says "This laser costs over $200 directly from the vendor!"

LUL, somebody needed it really really bad.

Well if you sell it at $520, my hat off to you sir ! :)

udanis

People like this:

One eBay Link

And this:

Another eBay link

If anyone is still interested do reply and drop me a PM, still prefer to sell it to someone who really wants it as opposed to a randomer off eBay.

I would be really surprised if someone bought that laser from a brand new member for more than $250. Users here can buy a 2w laser from other sellers on here. (thats 2 to 3 times the power of the arctic) for around the same price from established members

Take a look at the bidding history of the first one. Can't copy paste it here.

One dude has increased price from $375 to $500 in two and half minutes. Outbidded himself 10 times. Somebody is using secondary accounts ... :)

Take a look at the bidding history of the first one. Can't copy paste it here.

One dude has increased price from $375 to $500 in two and half minutes. Outbidded himself 10 times. Somebody is using secondary accounts ... :)

I saw that. Why would anyone do that other than scamming other people? Raising there own cost by bidding Vs them self?

Edit: That box doesn't look like it was just customs... That looks used, and A why would you say you don't need this one because you got the G2 if you never use the laser anyways? B Why would you buy a better battery if you never use it? C Why would someone pay more for a used laser than a new one? (when they guarantee you one even if customs grabs it?)

Last edited:
They aren't bidding it up themselves. They put in a max bid when they first bid on it. Then anyone else who puts in a bid for less than his max goes against his original max price. So it's automatically countering the last bidder until a new bidder goes higher than that guys max price.

Yeah I didn't know. Thank You for correction

it still leaves these questions open tho

"Edit: That box doesn't look like it was just customs... That looks used, and A why would you say you don't need this one because you got the G2 if you never use the laser anyways? (you like the way they look above your fire place?) B Why would you buy a better battery if you never use it? C Why would someone pay more for a used laser than a new one? (when they guaranty you one even if customs grabs it?)"

Last edited:
Maybe I should put mine up for sale if you think you're going to get that much for a stock G1. My G1 has a flex v5, 445mn AixiZ glass lens, and a A140 diode pushing 1.1W of real power.

Maybe I should put mine up for sale if you think you're going to get that much for a stock G1. My G1 has a flex v5, 445mn AixiZ glass lens, and a A140 diode pushing 1.1W of real power.

if you put it on peebay ill put in a starting bid of $900:evil:

j/k:crackup:

but yea for a arctic g1 250+/- sounds right, not 500+......