Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS/FT: 671nm PGL-III-C 100mW

IsaacT

Hello everybody,

I would like to sell my CNI PGL-III-C 671nm Laser. It starts out at 160mW or so(my LPM goes over 200 but then hits 160-170 so that is what I count) and then slowly loses power. It is a DPSS system, so it likes to bounce around a lot. It is brand new, I have literally had it for less than a week, and had it on for less than 10 minutes. Probably less than 5 minutes but I cannot be sure.

I think this could be a good opportunity for someone who wants a 671nm Laser to get one for a good price without a lot of wait.

In the recent Group Buy, I paid 200 for this laser shipped. I would like to get $155 Shipped. That includes the PP Fees and everything. It is a nice laser, but I am saving for a 589nm. Side by side with a 650nm Laser, you will be able to tell the difference. This laser is tighter and is a darker red....like a blood red ruby color.

Here are some pictures to prove that it is in working condition:

Thanks for looking, if you have any questions or if you have anything you would like to offer as a trade then let me know.

Thanks,
Isaac

IsaacT

SOLD! Thanks Kaiser! Will do my best to get it out tomorrow.

no problem man! been looking for a good 671 for over a month. this is a blessing to me!

Cheers! :beer:

IsaacT

Since I purchased it for 150 plus 50 dollars shipping and insurance, I think that 155 shipped is a pretty good deal.

IsaacT

Laser has been shipped, and paypal updated with tracking. Good luck unpacking all the bubble wrap :)

I shall. I'm excited... Never owned one of these before. Only used them in the lab... Wanna steal our 589 labby.....we have two.....one at 30mW and one at nearly half a watt.... Needless to say I love messing with it on spare time.

IsaacT

Where do you work that you get to mess with a 500mW 589nm laser?! I am very interested in your life story all of a sudden.

It's attached to a breadboard panel at a lab near my house. My friend's father works there, and because I'm studying photonics as a hobby he lets me use the equipment when it isn't in use sometimes. It's currently being used for excitation experiments and the lesser is used for spectroscopy and a few other odds and ends. I rarely see them, but its quite a spectacular laser. It's on lease and isn't theirs however. Correction, It's RMS 4hrs +- <5% @300mW power.

Last edited: