Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: Focus Adapters

Now for sale at Http://LaserEmp.com

Hello guys. I recently hit up Pontaic to CNC some 3/4" OD x .20" thick aluminum disks for me to machine into focus adapters.

I'm going to hold a pre-sale for today only. After today they will be listed in my normal sales thread in the Laser Pro Shop at regular price.
I'll be working on them this evening and should have them finished.

These disks are 6061 aluminum, threaded on one side for your Aixiz module, with an aperture hole on the opposite side. They will come polished for a nice clean finish.

I'm holding this pre-sale to upgrade my lathe to metal gears instead of the composite plastic ones it came with (i'm tired of replacing them every month of so)

You can expect these to ship out by Monday at the latest.

Price is $4ea.
Shipping is free if you buy at least 5. Otherwise a $1.75 shipping fee applies

International buyers: Sorry, but i must charge shipping fees on these regardless of quantity.

Please PM me the amount you want to purchase and your PayPal address and i'l send out invoices to each of you this evening.
focusadapters.jpg

icecruncher - 5x - Invoice Sent.
Shadowspawn - 5x - Invoice Sent.
RHD - 5x - Invoice Sent.
jcranmer - 5x - Invoice Sent.
laserpyro - 1x - Paid.
daguin - 5x - Invoice Sent.
madmacmo - 5x - Invoice Sent.

Last edited:

I'll take one. PM sent. I'd love to take five, but I can't convince the wife I *need* five of them. :)

got a picture.....
If i can't get enough interest I probably won't take payments on the pre-sale, and instead just wait until all 100 are finished and post them for sale in my SP thread.

Last edited:
Looks nice. Hopefully that will get more people interested.

Don't forget I want one. (you didnt add me to the list in the original post)

oh, whoops. There I added you.
Maybe my sexy new avatar will entice people to buy some.

Last edited:
You should consider some Ray style product placement. :D. And just so there are no misunderstandings, I'm not referring to you being the model. Lol

Last edited:

LaZeRz

Nice Avatar :)

How much for Int Shipping?

I gave you some much owed rep :D

Last edited:
I'm on my way home finally. Going to get started on these and will send out invoices when I finish them.
Laserz, shipping should be no more than a dollar or two. these packages are going to be light

i'm in the basement working on them so i'll update the list when i go upstairs. I'll be sending invoices tonight around midnight.
Sale will keep going until then or when it reaches 50, which leave around 29 available still

Actually, I'd like to change my order from three (3) to five (5) if it is not too late.

I have immediate applications for 3, but I think I'd like to have a couple of extras hanging around.