Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: Eletrolumens Blaster-NG SST-90 flashlight (big flashlight)

Mik

Almost brand new, has about 2min of runtime on it. SST-90 Luminous LED, runs on 3x D cells. Will include 6x Accu 10000mah NiMh D rechargeables. 3 cells never used, 3 cells used for about 2 minutes total.

Elektro did the anodizing in house, and honestly the anodizing job sucks. I asked for a totally different color. This one looks like navy blue, with splotches of purple and a few little spots of blue. It's ummm unique. :whistle:

Very bright.

$265 shipped CONUS with the 6 Accu D-batteries (cost me a little over $10 per cell).

Pay with USPS money order and get a discount.. pay only $250 shipped this way.

sgkeb7.jpg

23uug7r.jpg

rml6jk.jpg

kah8wh.jpg

2u7m9f8.jpg

mfo

Elektro did the anodizing in house, and honestly the anodizing job sucks. I asked for a totally different color. This one looks like navy blue, with splotches of purple and a few little spots of blue. It's ummm unique. :whistle:

You mean ElektroFreak?

Mik

No, a company called Elektrolumens out of Oregon. AFAIK it's just a father and son duo, that makes custom flashlights for a living.

Nice light. Although, being a flashaholic myself, I naturally have some questions if you don't mind

Does it have more than one mode?

Is this direct driven? If not, what driver is it using?

Any pictures of the actual LED?

If driven at 9 amps, this LED would output a maximum of 2200 lumens. But wont get that high with just alkalines or nimh. I recomend the person who buys this to get lithium ion cells for this light.

Mik

It's supposed to be a SST-90 direct drive. The LED is hidden behind the optic, it can't be seen clearly from the front. I have not taken off the front cap to see it better, as I had no reason to do so.

So you would suggest running a single C-size IMR cell in there with some kind of sabot, length spacer or get the body chopped down? I might try that if it dosn't sell. I don't really care for the length of it anyway.

Last edited: