Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: Dymo Postage and label Printers

Kenom

Up for sale are a pair (that's right 2) Dymo labelwriter 400 turbo printers. Both have usb cables and power cords and both are 100% fully functional. These things retailed at over $100 each.

These are great for those people that sell a lot of products and need to print a label (to and from) as well as the postage for said package. The only additional thing you would need would be a scale to weigh the package. One printer can print the label, while the other prints the postage.

labelwriter-400turbo-lg.jpg

I don't know about you, but I'm tired of waiting in line at the post office. With these, you can literally print your label, postage, and drop it off at the post office without waiting in line!!!

Looking for $125 for the pair.

Ken,
I don't sell enough (yet) to warrant buying this machine but it looks awesome. (I hate waiting in line at the PO)
I assume you go to USPS.com and reload the machine with postage. Any discount on postage buying it this way?
Or is there an extra charge?

Looks like just the ticket for you big sellers!

Jaseth

Greenmechanic; If you buy postage online you usually save a couple of bucks.
Here are some examples (to the left is paid at the post office, to the right is paid online)
$28.95 vs $26.63
$55.95 vs $53.15
$13.45 vs $12.78

Clearly, if you ship out several packages each week, these little printers will pay for themselves and save you a decent amount of money in the long run, along with simply saving a lot of time.

Seb

Kenom

to address the question. There are several ways to go about the postage portion of the deal. You can get a free account with endicia (you buy the postage from them) or, you can get a premium service from the same company which gives you more options and a larger savings. Regardless of which way you go, the postage is cheaper by doing it this way than by buying at the post office. Your not going to save $100's ever time you print, but even $.30 adds up over time.

This came in VERY handy when I was shipping out Kryton laser barrels and such. I still plan on using this type of printer and such, just getting a different model.

There are other online services that work with this type of postage printer, endicia is not the only one.

Stamps.com
Endicia.com

Kenom

that works great for larger packages Kendall, but what about those tiny packages that those labels don't fit on? It saves on packing materials if you can use smaller packages and not have to pay for additional weight of package materials.

that works great for larger packages Kendall, but what about those tiny packages that those labels don't fit on? It saves on packing materials if you can use smaller packages and not have to pay for additional weight of package materials.

You make a good point and I agree. I'm already highly committed to using bubble mailers size #000 though... i have around 10,0000.