Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: DX true 100mW pointer---SOLD---

Up for sale is a LNIB True 100 pointer. It's a few months old but in pristine condition with less than 10 minutes of use. Divergence is pretty good(8mm dot at 30ft). The switch requires firm pressure to work properly. Although it is rated at 100mW, I doubt it's more than 50mW or so (It does not burn without optics). Instruction sheet, Batteries, Label will be included/left on unless otherwise requested.

Asking $20(Paypal) shipped anywhere. Please PM if you have any additional questions.

SOLD

DSCN0118.jpg

DSCN0119.jpg

Last edited:

Re: FS: DX true 100mW pointer

Bump for a fantastic price.  I may be interested, I'm debating over whether I should get this or the 100mW pointer from O-Like (big price difference).  How do you think this would compare to an LedShoppe 50mW (if you have ever used one). According to the reviews, it seems similar, to what I remember my ledshoppe pointer being like. Considering it doesn't use batteries efficiently and doesn't burn anything.

Damn, this is quite a good deal. I'm still waiting for this from the Sawt DX shipping service :(. It's been taking forever to get, and I paid $37+6 so, $43 total for this. It would've been much better for me to buy from you. Unfortunately though, you're making it sound like its crap lol. I'm really hoping my 100mW is better and can burn w/o optics because thts every1 else's on DX looks like it can burn.

Also, when you say it doesn't burn without optics, what exactly can't it burn? (electrical tape, a match, pop a balloon, etc.?)

It will sting your finger and all but it doesn't burn anything(without optics) ;D It does however have beefy 9mm pump should you decide to turn it into an IR burner...

digital_blue said:
It will sting your finger and all but it doesn't burn anything(without optics) ;D It does however have beefy 9mm pump should you decide to turn it into an IR burner...
I hear that thing is 500mW. ::) Is the output on this laser stable at all? I'm used to these DX greenies being at least a little sensitive to temperature and a little flickery.

Edit: didn't see the "SPF"

Up for sale again, last guy backed out...

Is the output on this laser stable at all? I'm used to these DX greenies being at least a little sensitive to temperature and a little flickery.

The output is surprisingly stable, it starts off at full power and starts dropping after 4-5 minutes...

Up for sale again. Last guy backed out... To the next prospective buyer, ayment will be required within 2 days of correspondence.

thanks

D

Deleted member 8382

20$ shipped to spain? if that's the price start packaging it, MINE!