Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: DIY cnc router table kit

it looks like im never gonna get to build this so im now listing it for sale. ive got ~700-800$ in this kit just the way it is right now and its been sitting here for almost a year wasting space. stepper motors are 305oz/in NEMA23 size bought from hobbycnc.com but everything in the first 2 pics except for the transformer came in a cnc package for ~350$. (they no longer carry the 305oz/in) the transformer was purchased from alliedelec.com for ~60$. the cnc kit and plans was purchase from the same guy that runs this website for ~300$: http://buildyourcnc.com/default.aspx
the NEMA23 mounts in the bottom pic were bought off ebay for ~70$.

in order to get a working router table all you have to do is buy 2 sheets of mdf(medium density fiberboard sold at lowes/home depot) and cut it according to the plans that are included. [highlight]the plans will build a 4'x2' 3-axis cnc router table.[/highlight]

looking for at least 450-500$ but will consider reasonable offers... price doesnt include shipping and yes this will be a HEAVY box so its probably gonna limit this to usa only.

motors, capacitor and transformer

driver board, fan, cables, paperwork and aluminum plate for heatsink

hardware kit including bolts, nuts, couplers, bearings and other hardware needed for assembly

NEMA23 motor mounts(not really needed for the kit above. the plans to the kit tell you how to build the mounts from the mdf you need for the table anyway)

Drew if you haven't already you might want to list this on the CNC Zone. I've been a member there for years and they do have a section for sales. If it doesn't sell and you change your mind about building one let me know, i might be able to help. I built my own a couple years ago and it gets used almost daily. I am currently doing circuit boards on it.

Chuck