Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: Coleman MAX CR2 Kits

Looks like I may have found the host for my 12x build that I have been meaning to start.:yh:

Yeah I always keep an eye out for these hosts. Every once in a while they pop up on ebay as overstock/return items being resold.

They're easily one of my all time favorites.
I'll throw in the stock LED/driver and 2xCR2 primaries for those who want them.

Awesome.:) What a steel on these. These are great host. My all time favorite for Red lasers. As well as others WL.

How what ARE YOU CRAZY MO.:eek:

So cheap...? Cant believe this.

Hope there not gone by tomorrow. Payday.

You post a double pic of the tail cap and forgot the front end.;)

oh whoops lol

it's okay i think people get the point of what they look like.
there are 10 left as of right now.

God Matt, everytime I pop back onto LPF I see a new kit from you that always makes me want to finally build a 12X. These hosts are the best, as I still have the Moh original 650 nM and 405 nM from two years ago in excellent condition, running just like when I bought them.

~Jeremy

The hosts just shipped out today, I should have them tomorrow (assuming they get them into the mail before 4pm)
or Monday at the very latest.

So the purchased kits will ship out probably around Wednesday.

All the kits are done! sadly 3 of them have scratches on the head of the host, so they are reduced to $15 ea for the ones with a scratch, that's a $25 host plus heatsink and holster for $15....

Attachments

• coleman.jpg
    coleman.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 346
Last edited:
Hey matt, I just ordered one of the scratched hosts you got. Me being an idiot I didnt read the entire thread so I didnt know you were including the stock driver/led with batts? Can I still get them in the order? the paypal was done under Steven Do. Let me know if you need any more info.

Sure can. The scratched ones are all sold.

I'm off to go mushroom hunting and to do some fishing. will package everything up tonight.

Last edited:
updated.
closer inspection found 3 more "scratched"
actually, 2 were, but I scratched one getting the head to unscrew.
2 of these are almost unnoticeable scratches. people who bought "scratched" kits will receive a random one.

that makes 3 new, and 3 scratched available.
"new" has been lowered to $20.