Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: Coherent Compass 315M-100 w. analog controller

c4r0

SOLD

Hello All!
I have a working Coherent compass 315M-100 laser head with it's dedicated analog controller for sell. It's a 532nm 100mW DPSS laser considered to be one of the best laser devices ever made. Ultra stable, great for holography or other laboratory use. Here you can find a lot of information (all you need) about it: Sam's Laser FAQ - Commercial Solid State Lasers .
This is my laser in action: YouTube - 100mW green DPSS laser. Coherent Compass 315M-100 laser head.
This is what the head has inside: www.repairfaq.org/sam/laserpic/c315h-x.jpg
This stuff needs 16-24VDC 200W power supply to run (I used 24V 180W PSU but 2x ATX power supply with 12V connected in series works great). Both head and controller must be placed on heatsinks!

So:
- Coherent 315M-100 laser head (without heatsink)
- Analog controller
- head-controller cable
- autostart adapter made by me

Price: 1000 USD + shipping
I don't know how much will be for shipping (it will be shipped from Poland), If someone is interested in buying this stuff then I will check it.

Attachments

• compass_h.jpg
    compass_h.jpg
    124 KB · Views: 704
Last edited:

Re: FS: Coherent Compass 315M-100 w. analog contro

nice one mate, but you might wanna build up your reputation a bit or at least wait until people know you a little better!
it is the first time you post and it is for selling something!
people don't know who you are, you could be the most honest guy in the world or you could be the worst scammer on the planet!
anyway it looks awesome mate, hope you can make a sale

Welcome to the Forum..... :)

FYI...there is no way that any member here will trust a new member enough
to lay out that kind of $$$$.

You have one (1) Post... and no (0) Reputation points... we don't know if you can
be trusted as far as I could throw you...

Perhaps building a trustworthy reputation on LPF first would help... ::)

Jerry

c4r0

guastafeste said:
you might wanna build up your reputation a bit or at least wait until people know you a little better!
Yes, I know and understand, but there is no harm to post this anyway :) Actually I wonder if someone would be interested in buying it at all ... ? I mean if I would be a trusted seller here. I'm registered here for a while but I simply had nothing to write :p Well, at least now you guys know that tere is someone who has such a nifty laser for sell ;)

c4r0

If anyone would be interested in local pickup of this laser in California, let me know. I will probably be there in 2-3 weeks :)

diachi

I'm sure I've seen this on YouTube before. I'm SURE it was you. I really like the Coherent COMPASS lasers, still never used one though ! :D It's considered the best DPSS green in the industry.