Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: CNI GLP-594 *Yellow**SOLD & SHIPPED!!*

- For Sale -

1000000245.JPG

DSC00814.JPG

Beam Comparison: 16mW pk 589nm Left / 594nm right

Info:

Many of you have seen this laser before. I made the thread Cold stickied in the Blue, Yellow, & Other Colored Lasers section of the forum. This is the laser that was used in the 589 - 594 wavelength comparison thread. This laser was purchased as and will be sold as a 1mW laser. I do NOT have an LPM but I believe this laser is over-spec (around 3mW).

As far as 594nm go's I absolutely love the color. It IS different from 589nm and has more of an orange color to it. Contrary to popular belief this laser is very stable, even more so than my 589nm which seems to fluctuate until finally settling after around 20+ seconds.

This laser was originally purchased by Coldshadow, I believe from Dragon lasers and ended up in my hand's around a year ago. Despite its age it shouldn't have much use on it. I used it the most when taking the pictures for my rainbow, and for the yellow comparison thread. Im sure I havn't even put 20 minutes on it. It's in great shape with no major scuff's or scratches. I found a few thread's from Coldshadow in which he too believes this laser is overspec..

http://laserpointerforums.com/f52/dragonlasers-1mw-yellow-epic-win-43232.html

http://laserpointerforums.com/f48/yellow-sun-47156.html

Spec's from CNILaser.com

CNI GLP-594
Wavelength (nm): 593.5±1
Output power: 1mW (I do not have an LPM but I do believe this laser is over-spec. Somewhere around 3mW.)
Transverse mode TEM00
Operating mode CW
Beam divergence, full angle (mrad) <1. 5
Beam diameter at the aperture (mm) ~1. 5
Switch Push button
Surface color Black
Power supply 2×AAA/1.5V batteries
Expected lifetime (hours) 5000

Price:

$250 via Paypal (firm) I'll try ebay-ing it if doesn't sell here.

Ship's free in the United States
USPS Priority 2-3 Day
Signature Confirmation, Insurance, and tracking included.
*Ships same/next day depending on time payment is received.

I will ship overseas, however the buyer pays the difference.
Shipping out of the US isn't usually bad when using USPS, so it shouldn't be much more.

All of my laser's are taken care of with extreme care. I have thousands invested and have some very rare and unique wavelengths in my collection. None the less I do not mess around. They are kept in a cool / dry safe, with little to no moisture. I use a similar device that acoustic guitar cases and or cigar humidors have, as well as silica gel packet's to make sure the safe has little to no moisture.

*Any questions just shoot me a pm. I know I don't have the post count others do, but I have been around here for some time and have done many deals on the forum. If your still not comfortable we can work out a deal involving a middle man.

Thanks,

-Greg

Last edited:

rhd

Re: FS: CNI GLP-594 *Yellow Laser Pointer*

Hey,

Would you consider selling your CNI GLP-473 ? :)

Cheers

Well crud. I've already made too many commitments and payday isn't even here yet. :eek:

Hey,

Would you consider selling your CNI GLP-473 ? :)

Cheers

Nahhh I have to keep the 473..

I know you have been looking.. Im in Glenns CNI GB and while the funds have already been submitted, the order has yet to ship. Im sure CNI wouldn't mind you jumping in..

Thats where I got mine and it came in over-spec.. Might be worth a shot. I know Glenn hasn't been on lately but you may be able to talk to either him and or CNI about it.

-Greg

That is great price, for some reason CNI raised the price to $400 for the 2mW.

Fenzir

If I had the money...

rhd

Bummer :( really want a 473nm GLP. I may order one directly from CNI at some point.

Well, if nobody offers you the $250, I'm happy to offer $200. Though I have no doubt that this is worth the $250.

Cheers

Oh I'm sure this will go for the asking price. I have no hopes that it will still be here on Tuesday. If I thought it would be, I'd be promising my wife just about anything to let me spend more money. :p

I've been wanting something like this for at least a couple of months now. They always come and go before I can afford them.

Well, if nobody offers you the $250, I'm happy to offer $200. Though I have no doubt that this is worth the $250.

Cheers

Well I seen some guy selling 594's on ebay. He lists them for $399 and it looks as if he's actually sold one LMAO. I was planning on listing it on the bay for like $329 or so but I figured I would rather see it go to someone from LPF.

I've been wanting something like this for at least a couple of months now. They always come and go before I can afford them.

I know you have.. I have seen you bumming every time a yellow hits the B/S/T lol. When's payday? If your serious and its not too long I'll gladly hold it for you and close the thread.

-Greg

I know you have.. I have seen you bumming every time a yellow hits the B/S/T lol. When's payday? If your serious and its not too long I'll gladly hold it for you and close the thread.

Payday is this Tuesday (26th). To be on the safe side though, I would prefer to pay you on Wednesday (27th). If that's not too long, I'll take it. :san:

I'm officially tapped out for another month though. I have to figure out a way to browse here but not read this section until next month. :D

Last edited:
Re: FS: CNI GLP-594 *Yellow Laser Pointer* *SOLD*

Payday is this Tuesday (26th). To be on the safe side though, I would prefer to pay you on Wednesday (27th). If that's not too long, I'll take it. :san:

:sold:

Glad to see you got one!!

-Greg

Re: FS: CNI GLP-594 *Yellow**SOLD-PENDING PAYMENT*

Cool! I'll send you a PM tomorrow and get things lined up for Wednesday. :)

I thougth yellow lasers did not exsist,or do they?

I thougth yellow lasers did not exsist,or do they?

Oh, they exist...they're all just very expensive. They are DPSS, and take alot of testing and adjustment at the manufacturing facility to dial in a clean output. ;)

edit: Had I seen this earlier, I'd be all over it. Darn

Last edited:

thanks for the info,"rocket". i have another qeustion, whats the price of youre 445 diodes?. also are they the a-130 0r a-140, thanks. For any of you not happy with this post pretaining too spelling errors or punctuation, plese keep comments to youre selfs. If it is that hard to understand or pronounce then maybe you should not be here....LOL...just kidden i like all of the point dexters knit picking the forum. Most of them need to. They post off of others ideas. They cant post there own threads because they are to smart to be creative. Sorry rocket for posting this childesh bull, i get corrected letter by letter in every post by 2 grammer teachers here on the forum and i want to be the school counsler.J/k