Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: CNI GLP-589nm 16mW Peak

OK guys kills me to sell it but I have to take care of some things that are causing me to sell off most of my lasers. In this thread Im going to sell my most unique and prized laser. The 589nm GLP made by CNI.

I have a very solid and stable unit despite most not being as fortunate. I bought this from RA_Pierce not too long after he bought it direct from CNI.

Heres the LPM video:

589nm 5mW power test - YouTube

Averages 10-13 and peaks at 16mW.

Price: $467 via PayPal or $450 via PayPal Gift. Ill cover shipping anywhere in the US.

Shipping will be insured and trackable.

This is the laser featured in the stickied 589 vs 594 comparison thread:

http://laserpointerforums.com/f40/589nm-vs-594nm-yellow-wavelength-comparison-64253.html

A chance for you to own a very stable and solid 589nm GLP for below retail cost. Ill add my username date and time stamp photo in a few. Some of the other lasers in my collection are for sale. Stay tuned for a few new threads or pm me.

Thanks,

-Greg

DSC00838.JPG

The 589 is to the right of my 155mW opto.

DSC00789.JPG

589 Pictured left next to 594

DSC00801.JPG

Perfectly round beam​

Attachments

• DSC00829.JPG
    DSC00829.JPG
    43.8 KB · Views: 165

Fenzir

WOWOWOW I've been looking for a nice 589 and this is right up my ally!
But the price is good, I just don't have the money :,(

Last edited:
My Offer: 222.31$

*These i have on my PP right now.

Last edited:

rhd

eytyxhs:952773 said:

That's horrible. I'll at least kick it up to $275.

Though G Forty never said he was taking offers.

Last edited:
Shame you couldn't take payments or anything of the sort, I'd kill to have a laser like this in my collection!

-Dustin

I can vouch for G Fourty if anyone is worried about sending this kind of money to someone.

I bought the last yellow pointer he had for sale. (GLP-594)

I'd take this one off his hands too, but there isn't anyway I can afford it. :p

Sorry guys but im going to be honest here. I dont like you, you annoy me and you do nothing for, or provide anything useful to this forum and im sick of looking at your useless posts. Do me and everyone else a favor and just stfu. Thanks.

With that being said, dont laze me bro pm me and id be happy to work with ya. Sorry for the rant but Ive had enough of this guy. Also J Thanks for the good vibes, I appreciate it and hope your still enjoying the 594.

Thanks again,

Greg

Sorry guys but im going to be honest here. I dont like you, you annoy me and you do nothing for, or provide anything useful to this forum and im sick of looking at your useless posts. Do me and everyone else a favor and just stfu. Thanks.

With that being said, dont laze me bro pm me and id be happy to work with ya. Sorry for the rant but Ive had enough of this guy. Also J Thanks for the good vibes, I appreciate it and hope your still enjoying the 594.

Thanks again,

Greg

:O Sent :bowdown:

-Dustin

Off topic, but what is that mount you have it in for the LPM test? It looks very interesting.

rhd

Thanks again,

Greg

I second that. No worries, it's a well deserved rant. I have ranted on eytyxhs too. He's obnoxious and contributes nothing positive. I welcome a revised attitude in the future, and will keep an open mind, but right now he gets a big thumbs down from me too.

DJNY

That's horrible. I'll at least kick it up to $275.

Though G Forty never said he was taking offers.

Guess that´s the amount he has on his PP right now.

Anyway, it´s very malapropos here. Especially after Greg need to sell this beauty without wanting to sell it.

Greg, good luck on your sale! there are quite a few people out there interested in such a 589nm pen :beer:

oh, sorry for this!:yabbem:

I have these money on my PP right now.

I'm obnoxious here?:cryyy:

oh, sorry for this!:yabbem:

I have these money on my PP right now.

I'm obnoxious here?:cryyy:

Wel offering less than half of the asking price for an item like this is kind of an insult, you didnt even ask if he takes offers:shhh:
Its like walking to a lamborghini dealer and say "hey there ill offer $500 for that one!" get my point?

I would offer atleast $400, if he takes offers.
But im kinda chicken....to afraid customs take it:mad: and im kinda broke after fixing my cars turbo, car always breaks down on the wrong time:undecided:

But anyway..... i think DLMB took it:beer:, good for me otherwise i keep thinking about this thread:p

Last edited:
Wel offering less than half of the asking price for an item like this is kind of an insult, you didnt even ask if he takes offers:shhh:
Its like walking to a lamborghini dealer and say "hey there ill offer $500 for that one!" get my point?

I would offer atleast $400, if he takes offers.
But im kinda chicken....to afraid customs take it:mad: and im kinda broke after fixing my cars turbo, car always breaks down on the wrong time:undecided:

But anyway..... i think DLMB took it:beer:, good for me otherwise i keep thinking about this thread:p

I am going to try everything I possibly can to purchase it off him, I PM'd him a while ago and am awaiting reply eagerly :D

-Dustin

gehehe wel great! hope it works out for you! nice to see this beauty go to a good home:beer:

I hope, well see I suppose. I've never seen 589 / 593 in anything other than a medical laser let alone owned one, if it works out GREAT, if not I can't say I didn't try :)

-Dustin