Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: Chrome BR Laser 80.00 sold

jake21

i have a new chrome pen laser using a rkcstr driver comes with 2 new 10440 batts and sticky glow paper  :cool: pm if interested again asking 80.00

jake21

Re: FS: Chrome BR Laser 80.00

oh sorry it has a PHR-803T diode

what is the sticky glow paper? any chance you could make a video of that in action?

and the laser looks awesome. As usual you offer a great deal on a quality product :)

thanks,
Kendall

jake21

i have trouble up loading the vid but ill take some pics

jake21

011.jpg

010-1.jpg

009-2.jpg

nahh i dont think 160 mA is bad for the phr people push them even more but they last just heatsink the balls out of it. haha i have mine set to 115 mA perfect for me because its got a nice beam, burning power and distance!
nice build jake

tony70516 said:
nahh i dont think 160 mA is bad for the phr people push them even more but they last just heatsink the balls out of it. haha i have mine set to 115 mA perfect for me because its got a nice beam, burning power and distance!
nice build jake
It's not about heat or duty cylces. People don't seem to understand that.
Yes, a heatsink WILL extend the life, but only a current the diode can handle.

I received Jake21's Chrome BR laser a few days ago. More to follow soon.............

jake21

it goes like this forum members..... sportcoupe wanted the laser set at 160ma so i did as he wished.... the laser was built and working great, and iv done some test on it ect....but one thing it got hot to fast in a pen host. i decided to turn the laser down to 125ma and still in great working order before it shipped out....he receives the pen in working order and played with it and it did not burn for him, he decides to take it apart and ripped the pens out if the diode and tares off the solder pads on the rkcstr driver....but know he is trying to black male me to fix it if not he will post crap about me and give me a -rep point for nothing that i done wrong ::)... i offered to sell him a phr diode for $5.00 but he said "no its my fault because i did not tell him i set the driver to 125ma".....i just though to post this before he post his side on what he though that happened :)

EDIT: since im a nice guy ill fix the laser that u broke....just pay for all the repairs needed to fix it  :)

You seem to have a lot of people 'breaking your lasers' and 'trying to scam you' who try to get you to pay for lasers they have received that broke in one way or another...wonder if there is a pattern here...

@Jake , What you should have done was left i at 160ma but told the guy that its getting hot and that if he wants at that ma he is getting it at his own risk.. "as is" etc..

They guy shoundt have taken it apart and that should void the warranty..