Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: Challenger 405nm 900mw G2 LOWERED!!!

Re: FS: Challenger 405nm 900mw G2

Price now lowered to $145 + shipping. Also battery is now included

Re: FS: Challenger 405nm 900mw G2

Price lowered to $140 + Shipping:wave:

Hi,
It's listed on site for 140.00 and you want that price for a used unit. Good luck with the sale ..

Rich:)

Hi,
It's listed on site for 140.00 and you want that price for a used unit. Good luck with the sale ..

It has a G2 lens on it which was $8, and it is so new that if I didn't tell you it had been used for ~15 min, you couldn't tell it was used. Also, if you buy it from sanwu, the shipping is $22 in the U.S. (at least for me). So, if anyone buys it from me, you would save $24. (170-146=24).

You are right though, since it is used, it should be cheaper, no matter how short it was used for.
So, price is lowered to $135 + shipping:)

Hi,
Now thats a lot better now throw in free priority and thats only around 7 bucks. but thats up to you , when i sell a unit will always give free shipping to the lower US. Its just more appealing to customers. That would be nice with one of his beam expanders ..

Last edited:
Hi,
Now thats a lot better now throw in free priority and thats only around 7 bucks. but thats up to you , when i sell a unit will always give free shipping to the lower US. Its just more appealing to customers. That would be nice with one of his beam expanders ..

Okay, thanks for the advice.:wave:
Shipping is now free:beer:
I have never used a beam expander, I think i'll try one out soon:thinking:

SOSDD

I am interested if it's still for sale. PM me to discuss,

Thanks!!

I am interested if it's still for sale. PM me to discuss,

Thanks!!

He edited his top post to say it is sold. Sorry about your luck bud but you can always get it from sanwu themselves:D

Last edited: