Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

fs: br pen(145mw)

jake21

im selling a new pen laser with a 803 diode in it with a adjustable rkcstr driver i for got to check the ma on the driver but its outputs 145mw and it takes 10440 batts asking 130

Attachments

• pen_001.jpg
    pen_001.jpg
    4.4 KB · Views: 83

daguin

jake21 said:
im selling a new pen laser with a 803 diode in it with a adjustable rkcstr driver i for got to check the ma on the driver but its outputs 145mw and it takes 10440 batts asking 165

It's amazing, isn't it. Even after all the conversation about the voltage requirements of the 803T diode at these powers, he still says he's getting 145mW out of it. Now he just can't remember what it is set at, but looky at the meter. It's putting out 145mW. If you buy this without using a middle man AND requiring that it put out the claimed power, you are a fool.

Peace,
dave

daguin said:
[quote author=jake21 link=1215475227/0#0 date=1215475226]im selling a new pen laser with a 803 diode in it with a adjustable rkcstr driver i for got to check the ma on the driver but its outputs 145mw and it takes 10440 batts asking 165

It's amazing, isn't it.  Even after all the conversation about the voltage requirements of the 803T diode at these powers, he still says he's getting 145mW out of it.  Now he just can't remember what it is set at, but looky at the meter.  It's putting out 145mW.  If you buy this without using a middle man AND requiring that it put out the claimed power, you are a fool.

Peace,
dave[/quote]
Dude Im Sick and Tired of your mouth. You keep using all these big words tryign to act big and smart.
Dude this is the "Internet" this aint college man. Keep your text easy so even noobs understand it.
Your always trying to act bigger than you probably are. Just stop I'm Sick and tired and pissed.

daguin

Wesdaman14 said:
It's amazing, isn't it. Even after all the conversation about the voltage requirements of the 803T diode at these powers, he still says he's getting 145mW out of it. Now he just can't remember what it is set at, but looky at the meter. It's putting out 145mW. If you buy this without using a middle man AND requiring that it put out the claimed power, you are a fool.
Peace,
dave
Dude Im Sick and Tired of your mouth. You keep using all these big words tryign to act big and smart.
Dude this is the "Internet" this aint college man. Keep your text easy so even noobs understand it.
Your always trying to act bigger than you probably are. Just stop I'm Sick and tired and pissed.

Golly gosh darn! I'm sorry I have a vocabulary. You are right. I should just "dumb down" so you don't have to learn. Which of my words were too big for you? I'll explain them in smaller words for you. Let's see . . .which words are "big"?

amazing -- conversation -- requirements -- remember -- requiring --

I think the rest are pretty short. Which ones did you need me to explain to you?

Peace,
dave

jake21

who else owns a meter like mine? this meter is a pile of junk then ,i had it metered with another meter to compare.and sorry if i for got to measure the ma on this laser

daguin said:
[quote author=Wesdaman14 link=1215475227/0#4 date=1215476342]
It's amazing, isn't it.  Even after all the conversation about the voltage requirements of the 803T diode at these powers, he still says he's getting 145mW out of it.  Now he just can't remember what it is set at, but looky at the meter.  It's putting out 145mW.  If you buy this without using a middle man AND requiring that it put out the claimed power, you are a fool.
Peace,
dave

Golly gosh darn!  I'm sorry I have a vocabulary.  You are right.  I should just "dumb down" so you don't have to learn.  Which of my words were too big for you?  I'll explain them in smaller words for you.  Let's see . . .which words are "big"?  

amazing -- conversation -- requirements -- remember -- requiring --

I think the rest are pretty short.  Which ones did you need me to explain to you?

Peace,
dave[/quote]
Now your trying to be a Smart Alec. Just stop Man.

daguin

Wesdaman14 said:

So you think that it's OK for you to tell me that you are "sick and tired of my mouth" and that I am "trying to act big and smart" and you are "sick and tired and pissed", that's all cool, but you don't want me to be a Smart Alec.

I'm having trouble figuring out the rules here, Man. Perhaps you could explain it to me.

And I am not "trying" to be a smart alec. I am being a smart alec. Sarcasm (sorry big word) is just one of the services I offer.

Peace,
dave

daguin said:
[quote author=Wesdaman14 link=1215475227/0#7 date=1215478304]

So you think that it's OK for you to tell me that you are "sick and tired of my mouth" and that I am "trying to act big and smart"  and you are "sick and tired and pissed", that's all cool, but you don't want me to be a Smart Alec.

I'm having trouble figuring out the rules here, Man.  Perhaps you could explain it to me.

And I am not "trying" to be a smart alec.  I am being a smart alec.  Sarcasm (sorry big word) is just one of the services I offer.

Peace,
dave
[/quote]
haha this guy don't stop. He is Consistent at it

jake21

cool thanks for all this shit in my thread, but anyways if any one is interested just im me please, thanks

daguin

jake21 said:
cool thanks for all this shit in my thread, but anyways if any one is interested just im me please, thanks

Hey. It keeps the thread on top, don't it?

. . .and use a middle man

Peace,
dave

daguin said:
[quote author=jake21 link=1215475227/0#10 date=1215479064]cool thanks for all this shit in my thread, but anyways if any one is interested just im me please, thanks

Hey.  It keeps the thread on top, don't it?

Peace,
dave[/quote]
Why does he need a middle man?
He's a Trusted member and has sold lots of lasers.
His meter is 99% accurate. Are you just jealous that your lasers dont sell ?

daguin

Maelstrom said:
This is silly...

No. THIS is silly

And now . . .a man with a fish

man_with_fish-2.jpg

daguin said:
[quote author=jake21 link=1215475227/0#10 date=1215479064]cool thanks for all this shit in my thread, but anyways if any one is interested just im me please, thanks

Hey. It keeps the thread on top, don't it?

Peace,
dave[/quote]

LOLz